Recent content by Ragnorok

1. Ragnorok

Weapons & Equip Equipment idea

This contributes absolutely nothing to the discussion. If you want to post stuff like this I would go to the cross-platform discussions.
  2. Ragnorok

Game Mechanics Snow Melts In Desert

Ice blocks will turn to snow then slush.
  3. Ragnorok

Things you want in 1.4

What's something you've really wanted to be added in terraria but still hasn't been confirmed? For me it's mushroom slimes.
  4. Ragnorok

Top 3 unneeded mobs

Gastropods, because they don't necessarily fit into the hallow and they are all a round a pain in the :red: in early hardmode.
  5. Ragnorok

Weapons & Equip Equipment idea

The sprites are cool, but could you please elaborate on the items stats?
  6. Ragnorok

Items Shroomite gun

The reason I suggest this is because most armor sets have a weapon to accommodate the class it buffs, and that is made from the same ingot/material as the armor set( an example being meteorite armor and the space gun. However Shroomite armor doesn't have a weapon to go with it, so I suggest the...
  7. Ragnorok

Biomes & Nature Add more stuff to the hallow

I agree with you, but can you be a little more specific with what could be added into the hallow?
  8. Ragnorok

Weapons & Equip Hardmode Metal Guns

Illegal gun parts should be in the recipes.
  9. Ragnorok

You have a point. I didn't consider that when writing this post
  10. Ragnorok

Sure, I like your idea I'll edit that in.
  11. Ragnorok

Basically any snow related blocks (slush/snow block biome variants) and snowballs will melt if dropped or placed in the desert, beach, or jungle biomes for over 2 minutes. If you drop or place those items in the hell biome they will melt instantly. Also if you try throwing any explosive item...
  12. Ragnorok

NPCs & Enemies Llama

That is true however this doesn't mean it should be added into the game. Currently there are no "passive aggressive" mobs in Terraria and, in my opinion, would seem like a misfit unless something is added in 1.4 to change that.
  13. Ragnorok

NPCs & Enemies Llama

This is identical to the llamas in minecraft.
  14. Ragnorok

Sprites Skull Traps:

This is such a great idea!
  15. Ragnorok

Other Dye Adjustments

I don't know if this already exists but I thought it would be cool if dye would effect certain accessories differently such as the sandstorm in a bottle. So basically any item that produces a trail when used would get their trail painted if equipped with dye. That way you can pull off a clean...
Back
Top Bottom