Recent content by Rai_Yan

1. Rai_Yan

Journey's End Vanity Contest!

A LOT! The idea of making a "terraria version" of something already owned is just too tempting for non-rule-readers out there. Anyway, they just did the contest judges a great favor by reducing the number of entries to evaluate. As for now, all we can do is wait.
  2. Rai_Yan

I wonder how much percent will be disqualified out right due to violations...
  3. Rai_Yan

I think so. Play safe. If it will be the only factor that disqualifies you later, it will break 5 of your 10 hearts.
  4. Rai_Yan

Or add spurs at the back of the boots... looks nice when riding mounts like a space cowboy.
  5. Rai_Yan

Doubt it. Even your "legal" entry got too many contest violations.
  6. Rai_Yan

I might be wrong but I thinks so. I think the game devs designed the contest that the winning vanity sets would simply just add sprites into the game without doing more programming codes that will handle the additional special effect. I think that also includes walking or jumping trail...
  7. Rai_Yan

[IMG]

8. Rai_Yan

I agree. I observed lots of people here just put unwanted buffs, weapons, wings, drop origins, special effects, etc. with their work, not realizing they're are just making it easier for the devs to reject their entry. Read the rules! Good luck on your works!
  9. Rai_Yan

Journey's End Vanity Contest Submission Thread

Introducing... TOXIC BALLERINA! "I warn you! Do not touch my swamp water if you don't want to feel the wrath of my prancing sword stabs" I did the pixel art while my daughter did the artwork.
Back
Top Bottom