1. RailgunZx

Your profile picture always reminds me of the Misaka clones from Railgun

Your profile picture always reminds me of the Misaka clones from Railgun
  2. RailgunZx

PC Need a coder for my mod.

I think he wants to add another force similar to the Crimson and Corruption
  3. RailgunZx

Help please

Does he not disappear when you close the world?
  4. RailgunZx

help please

You're missing a texture for your sword. Put a texture file in the same directory with the same exact name as the class. If you need to make one, start by using the texture of any other sword as a template (download the textures from the wiki) and modify it to your liking. Or you can just make...
  5. RailgunZx

ConsoleToPc Tmod

Pretty sure that was just changed and is now allowed. EDIT: nvm. That thread was confusing anyway.
  6. RailgunZx

tModLoader [Tutorial] Custom Invasion

Quite a tutorial you got there. Thanks for going through the trouble for this!
  7. RailgunZx

Are you still working on your modding tutorials? It's been a while since the last one was...

Are you still working on your modding tutorials? It's been a while since the last one was uploaded. So far those tutorials have been an incredible resource for me. I don't remember how I randomly stumbled across your first tutorial but that's what got me into Terraria modding.
  8. RailgunZx

tModLoader I need help with custom sounds

Ok so I was able to get the sound working normally but now I can't seem to figure out how to make it play on my custom projectile. This is the code I have for the projectile: using Terraria.ModLoader; using Terraria.ID; using Terraria; namespace hyperfrostw.Projectiles { class...
  9. RailgunZx

I CAN'T BELIEVE IT! This whole time it was because the bitrate was too high. I guess this is what I get for trying to get perfect audio quality, lol. Thanks for your help. I can now continue with my mod lol
  10. RailgunZx

Didn't work. I even tried removing the volume * and it still didn't work.
  11. RailgunZx

please help with Terraria modding

I think you need to read this whole thread https://forums.terraria.org/index.php?threads/tutorial-2-recipes.44822/
  12. RailgunZx

I have a custom sound that I plan to eventually use with a custom projectile but right now I can't even figure out how to get the sound to play when assigned to a sword swing. Here is the code for my sound: using Microsoft.Xna.Framework.Audio; using Terraria.ModLoader; using Terraria...
  13. RailgunZx

tModLoader Extensions+

How do I get my hands on this? I can't find it on the mod browser and there isn't a download link here :/
  14. RailgunZx

tModLoader [Tutorial] Projectile Guide and Implementation: tModLoader Edition

Ok I just realized I made a big mistake. The other day I asked a question about using a custom sound for projectiles in the tAPI thread. I meant to post it here in the tModLoader thread. Does this change anything? Am I still unable to change the sound used by my projectile due to the AI type...
  15. RailgunZx

tAPI [Tutorial] Projectile Guide and Implementation

Hmm. Projectiles that travel in a straight line such as the TerraBeam don't require an AI style, right?
Back
Top Bottom