Recent content by RaiokuMoonscar

1. RaiokuMoonscar

Journey's End 1.4.4: Balance Feedback and Discussion Thread

You'd be surprised how fast they can kill moonlord but yes sentries don't do the same kind of dps many of the end game basic minions due simply do to being stationary. Hence why Valhalla being tanky makes sense. But also it has access to 6 minions still on top of the 5 sentries so the dmg ends...
  2. RaiokuMoonscar

Agreed, the stardust especially. Valhalla armor having a whopping 68 armor, while still having 60% dmg buff is insane compaired to stardust. Like Stardust should be the DPS one sure but that isnt really factored right when their dps is roughly the same while defense is massively in ones favor...
  3. RaiokuMoonscar

Pygmy Necklace being made available pre-hardmode would solve most all the early game summoner issues. However it might be too much since summoning potions and the Bewitching Table pre hardmode... 6 minions vs WoF seems pretty busted.
  4. RaiokuMoonscar

Valhalla Knight Armor makes the end game sentries really potent if you wanna give it a shot. Having up to 5 sentries from the armor + accessory can make for fun times. :D
  5. RaiokuMoonscar

This is fair, hmmm guess I just wanna see the pygmy necklace have better use like an auto swing buff or upgrade to it, somethin small but worth. Zero expectations though, mods are a thing soon enough again ^^
  6. RaiokuMoonscar

The fact that the Avenger Emblem builds into an item for each of the main classes except for Summoner is saddening. Again this isn't a new item suggestion post, but still.. ;(
  7. RaiokuMoonscar

Far too many of these comments are for making new items or changing mechanics. The mod said basic item stats guys. Damage, defense, speed, regen, ect. >.<
  8. RaiokuMoonscar

Its quite a bit when your considering potion use with it. However I'm more in the line of using a full set over mix sets when it comes to armors in this game. Besides sentry summoner is pretty good suprisingly.
  9. RaiokuMoonscar

While I agree with most of this, The biggest issue is how squishy summoners final armor is. The Vahalla Knight set is a good alternative set with 68 armor, but I still think the stardust armor is far to low at 38. In my opinion 48~54 would be more appropiate. As for the whips, more range would...
  10. RaiokuMoonscar

tModLoader The Thorium Mod

This bug is very annoying >.< Glad there's been a report already though.
  11. RaiokuMoonscar

I don't know if its this mod causing it or not but for some reason all modded summoner minions stray way too far from the player causing them to constantly get stuck around corners chasing enemies they can't reach and wont come back to the player until they are about 3 screen lengths away. any...
  12. RaiokuMoonscar

@DivermanSam Is there any way to reduce the modded minions aggro rage a bit? Currently their range goes well off screen for most if not all of them, then they can frequently get stuck around corners and not return to the player due to still chasing enemies within their range.
  13. RaiokuMoonscar

The Golem actually does have a weapon that mimics it's fist attacks
  14. RaiokuMoonscar

and Tiki armor
  15. RaiokuMoonscar

odd I always found them fairly common.
Back
Top Bottom