Recent content by Rakaiah

1. Rakaiah

XD yeah, i only just got it this week. got back into the game and thought id look up some cool...

XD yeah, i only just got it this week. got back into the game and thought id look up some cool construction to get inspired for my next house/set of houses.
  2. Rakaiah

http://emeraldfoxart.webs.com/

http://emeraldfoxart.webs.com/
  3. Rakaiah

Building a large Theme & Biome Castle

Niiice! I can't wait to see that, looks so teasing. lol.
  4. Rakaiah

Hoping to get a site up shortly! ^^

Hoping to get a site up shortly! ^^
  5. Rakaiah

Building a large Theme & Biome Castle

I love that a lot! You wouldn't think it all goes together, and yet it does. Super cool! Can't wait to see more of it. ^_^
  6. Rakaiah

Tedit Creation: Tree of life

Oh, cool! I think I've come across that before when I used to be on DeviantArt. I had found one program called Poser, but it was pretty buggy, and I don't think it was free. I ended up using it once or twice and it helped. WoW Model Viewer is pretty good if you play Warcraft, but it only does...
  7. Rakaiah

Ahh, gotcha! I had seen he made a thread about that, poor thing. I agree, the tree(s) look good, just wasn't sure if you were adding another to the little "series" or not. Sweet! It looks promising thus far. Are you in another thread with it? Heck, even with a reference it's a pain sometimes...
  8. Rakaiah

Terraria Meets Startrek Vol 2

A-ha! Thanks for pointing me over here! Not long after I posted on the other site did I realize that everyone had migrated, pretty much. lol. Seeing this totally makes me want to re-watch the series... all of them.. movies included.. >_>; lol.
  9. Rakaiah

Not sure if you're still working on this, Rain, but I love it! I've been following your work since the old forum site, when I stumbled upon Pulse's Crater vs Valley thread. I signed up to say something on there, but before I could, realized everyone had migrated over here. Anyway! lol. As a...
Back
Top Bottom