Recent content by Rancor

1. Rancor

tModLoader The Thorium Mod

You can already mine hellstone before killing any bosses in vanilla. You just have to go fish for the Reaver Shark.
  2. Rancor

tModLoader WeaponOut

Press the little eye icon next to your accessory slot.
  3. Rancor

I have saved majority of images from Gmodlol61's majestic sig, what am I doing with my life.

I have saved majority of images from Gmodlol61's majestic sig, what am I doing with my life.
  4. Rancor

If you say so, I'm not gonna take the risk.

If you say so, I'm not gonna take the risk.
  5. Rancor

I have no idea. Better go away before I eat you.

I have no idea. Better go away before I eat you.
  6. Rancor

tAPI Thorium Mod+

This is the first thing I found when I googled Terraria Thorium mod review. The mod is really worth downloading in my opinion.
  7. Rancor

https://3dnpc.files.wordpress.com/2013/04/2013-04-04_00020.jpg This is me, are you sure you want...

https://3dnpc.files.wordpress.com/2013/04/2013-04-04_00020.jpg This is me, are you sure you want to fight me?
  8. Rancor

I expected a random warrior, not the dragonborn. Please, give me some time to say goodbye to my...

I expected a random warrior, not the dragonborn. Please, give me some time to say goodbye to my friends and family.
  9. Rancor

tAPI [Discontinued] tAPI - A Mod To Make Mods

Antiviruses can be stupid sometimes,for example my antivirus (avast) said that Exxo Avalon is a virus when I tried to download it, but later the same day I tried again and it didn't detect any viruses. And if that's not enough, I tried an online scanner. Here's what it said...
  10. Rancor

Pixel, I'm sure it wasn't my family, they're very peacefull. Freenight, you can't defeat a...

Pixel, I'm sure it wasn't my family, they're very peacefull. Freenight, you can't defeat a mighty walrus by yourself!
  11. Rancor

Please don't do this, I have family :c

Please don't do this, I have family :c
  12. Rancor

Hello, I'm Rancor the Walrus

Hello, I'm Rancor the Walrus
  13. Rancor

tAPI [Discontinued] tAPI - A Mod To Make Mods

Don't worry, it's not a trojan, I've been using it since the release and I had no problems with it at all.
  14. Rancor

tAPI Thorium Mod+

It's bottomless, what did you expect?
  15. Rancor

tAPI Snapsticks Mod - Insanely Fast Melee

You misspelled Crimtane bar as Crimitane and it gives an error
Back
Top Bottom