Recent content by Random Fellow

1. Random Fellow

Terraria: Labor of Love is Out Now!

Can't believe it's finally here, I'm gonna be starting a new multiplayer world with a friend now. Hopefully your future endeavors will be just as fun! Live long and prosper, Re-Logic!
  2. Random Fellow

Console Terraria 1.4 on Consoles - So how's it like?

Anything's better than mobile lol. Not to :red: on mobile players and the devs, they put a lot of time into making it a better experience on mobile but Terraria is too intense and fast-paced for mobile you need a good Keyboard&Mouse or Controller on a widescreen. Again if you like mobile good for...
  3. Random Fellow

Console Terraria 1.4 on Consoles - So how's it like?

Terraria recently released its final Jounrneys end update on consoles. Being a PC guy I was honestly still exicted for the launch for consoles. Now, seems like there are bugs, as expected but it also seems like they're getting terminated fast. But that aside, how is 1.4 on consoles so far? You...
  4. Random Fellow

What is your Favorite Stage of Terraria?

So you're a sandbox type-a guy huh. Neat
  5. Random Fellow

10th Anniversary Terraria is Turning 10 Years Old - Celebrate with Us!

Always tell new players there's good loot down there.
  6. Random Fellow

To the Moon(Lord)! - Terraria Breaks the 35 Million Barrier

Congratulations on 35M copies sold. Although you guys are pretty much tied with Portal 2, since they are number 1 again its good to see the game get so much support. Cheers to the biggest two years this game has ever had. Maybe you guys could do a special physical release for the game on...
  7. Random Fellow

Favourite Youtubers?

I usually gravitate towards the more calm and relaxing channels, but I do enjoy more comedic based ones like Dragoon and Company Eggs. I don't watch many Terraria youtubers but their Terraria content is great. I guess I watch Chippy every now and then but I can never get hooked. Wand of...
  8. Random Fellow

Probably my least favorite to. But I have to be fair, its really fun exploring the world for the first time even if speed is at the mercy of world gen a little bit, I wouldn't say I dislike it. Just that in a game like this with fast combat and long term progression the beginning will almost...
  9. Random Fellow

yes you are

yes you are
  10. Random Fellow

How much time do you spend inbetween worlds or playthroughs?

That's honestly how I'm thinking of doing it. I have a lot of other games I have on my account I need to get to at one point or another, Terraria playthroughs usually take a long time for me because I usually do it to the side of another game. Just wait until I have a new idea or when my mind is...
  11. Random Fellow

How much time do you spend inbetween worlds or playthroughs?

Nearing the end of another playthrough. Just wanted to know, after you reach the end or stop playing how long is it untill you start a new world? The obvious answer is starting right after the current one ends, but the last time I did that it was cut short when I got to the wall, from boredom...
  12. Random Fellow

I do feel like it would be cool if you got some extra reward from beating the moonlord twice. But I like the feeling of absolute emptiness the world has after defeating him. you are a god, you know that, the game doe not have to tell you. You can appreciate your status and truly take over the...
  13. Random Fellow

Other Town Music: Love it? Hate it? Respect it? Want it off?

Yeah you can, but I'm not gonna micromanage that, infact no one is.
  14. Random Fellow

Other Town Music: Love it? Hate it? Respect it? Want it off?

Also comment about maybe other ways it could be handled, like only playing if you have a pylon or maybe at special days or nights
Back
Top Bottom