1. Random kid

Hmm...I don’t like the twins

Hmm...I don’t like the twins
  2. Random kid

Meh that’s it lol

Meh that’s it lol
  3. Random kid

PC DerpKing's All Item Shop

Can I get 1 fish finder and a cersed yarn(the cat pet with a hat) Can I get the fish finder and the cersed yarn(the cat with a hat that looks like Tim’s)
  4. Random kid

Resolved [MOBILE] Rod of Discord

I’m looking everywhere for them and I can’t find any;(:mad:is there a way to farm them?
  5. Random kid

Game Mechanics Creative

Eather your in a different time zone or your just staying up late Never mind I didn’t check the time lol
  6. Random kid

PC (Buying and selling items!) Tacticturtle's cheap all item shop!

Do you do Wii U? If so I need that pick that drops from golom. Also if you do mobile I need shroomite leggings and chest plate Also if you do Wii U I need to buy the ball of yarn that summons a pet cat with a wizard hat on it(it’s on the back of the Wii U terraria case)
  7. Random kid

Game Mechanics Creative

can u add a creative mode to terraria like Minecraft dose:naughty:
  8. Random kid

I hate it when I dont remember what I want to post when I’m trying to post it.

I hate it when I dont remember what I want to post when I’m trying to post it.
  9. Random kid

Mobile The Path Ahead: Major News Updates for Console & Mobile

I’m so happy that mobile will be seeing 1.3:DI also own a Wii U and I think that it’s not going to get to 1.3 but 1.2.4 is still a really fun version to play with but...I can’t get past Ocram:mad: 2 there’s 2 reasons why I can’t wait for 1.3 on mobile 1:expert mode. 2:the meowmare. I...
  10. Random kid

Do you have any pets? O:

my Cats Mount Everest or at least 26 pounds of it!!!
  11. Random kid

Hopefully nobody else is using this picture

Hopefully nobody else is using this picture
  12. Random kid

Mobile How to get into the jungle temple with know key

1:get one crafting table and make a hammer and a platform. 2: place the platform and hammer it till it’s a stair facing the block 3:then hammer the block next to it until it looks like the one in the second pic. 4:do that until with the other block leading into it with a one block...
  13. Random kid

Items Update suggestions

I don’t know how to take down threads because this is not a guide
  14. Random kid

Items Update suggestions

Can you add the alchemy table for the mobile iOS???
Back
Top Bottom