Recent content by RandomPlayer

1. RandomPlayer

tModLoader The Metroid Mod!

Also,what if you make a mini-"biome"?,like a laboratory where you can find some upgrades,the laboratory could have a lot of "futuristic" traps,(turrets that fire a laser,pipes or tubes that spawn enemies,etc).You can find chests with some boss summoners or even the metroid capsules
  2. RandomPlayer

I have another suggestion,What if you make X-parasites(with variations)spawn in all biomes?,you can absorb them with the fusion suit(like @Kojiro_S says).They can heal 20/10 of health (10 on expert mode),and the healing mechanic is disabled if you fight a boss (to avoid exploiting or taking...
  3. RandomPlayer

That's bad,I hope he/she gets better

That's bad,I hope he/she gets better
  4. RandomPlayer

So,I think no one is going to mention or say this but,some stuff related to Metroid Prime Hunters would be nice(also good job on your mod,still looking forward to it)
  5. RandomPlayer

Hey,I have a question,are you working alone in this mod?,i would like to help with some sprites...

Hey,I have a question,are you working alone in this mod?,i would like to help with some sprites for the mod (i love the metroid saga a lot)
  6. RandomPlayer

tModLoader Calling Many Spriters - New Secret Mod, but I need help!

I would like to help,i'm looking forward to this mod and i think it would become a great addition for terraria,also do you have discord?
  7. RandomPlayer

PC Friends to play with.

I'll play with you,also do you have discord,or any other app,so we can talk about the game?
Back
Top Bottom