Recent content by RankLord

1. RankLord

Mobile Issues with Mobile-PC crossplay.

basically u can't upload an exe because of the forum anti-virus
  2. RankLord

i don't think i can upload the server file on here, it only clicks through to "localisation"
  3. RankLord

I tested it with them on discord today. So after the release.
  4. RankLord

They were hosting the dedicated mobile server on their PC, I then joined from the other side of the world from my phone. He then joined my server on PC, while I was also playing PC and that all worked fine. He didn't have the mobile version, so we couldn't test him trying to join my server that...
  5. RankLord

Ok here's how I had it set up. I downloaded the mobile dedicated server. I ran it on my PC, it worked fine for playing online or local mobile with my friends. I then saw a Reddit post and found out you can run the mobile dedicated server, and connect to it on a PC running 1.3.0.7 (the same as...
  6. RankLord

Yep. Both servers were the downloaded mobile dedicated servers, my one and the person on Discord. I understand fully that this is not supported, however I don't view it as particularly risky, as Steam depot programs operate like Tmodloader does, and simply copies your game files, and does not...
  7. RankLord

Before people reply to this with "there isn't any crossplay between platforms idiot!" Yes. Yes there is. Terraria PC-Mobile cross platform compatibility : Terraria You run a dedicated server on mobile, and then downgrade PC to 1.3.0.7. For the past week I have been playing and hosting on my...
  8. RankLord

tModLoader Universal Crafter

actually i just deleted the mod and reinstalled it and it works
  9. RankLord

tModLoader Portable Storage 2

can you make it so items automatically stack in the bag? so if u have a bag with cobweb in ur inventory, and u pick up more cobweb, it goes in the bag.
  10. RankLord

My character freezes and gets stuck when walking near the Universal Crafter

My character freezes and gets stuck when walking near the Universal Crafter
  11. RankLord

tModLoader Universal Crafter

My character freezes and gets stuck when walking near the tile
  12. RankLord

tModLoader Official tModLoader Help Thread

I haven't played for about 6 months, but I just updated tModLoader and now the game crashes 100% of the time.
  13. RankLord

Map-Adventure The Old Mans Quest

Glad you fixed it.
  14. RankLord

Vipix' Toolbox

Great mod, very handy and nice layout. Don't mean to be annoying, but under Wall Hammer, you spelt "enemies" wrong.
  15. RankLord

tModLoader How to Downgrade Back to 1.3.4.4

Could you possibly link the patch for Windows? I know Tmodloader updated, but I might want to use it in future.
Back
Top Bottom