Recent content by Ranoru

1. Ranoru

PC Game won't open

I tried to open the game, also did the verify integrity of game files but nothing is working
  2. Ranoru

THIS THREAD IS RETIRED

Yes! This worked, thank you. I think that when I edited the Pixie AI to Empress AI, somehow it corrupted the game summoning mechanic for the Empress when using the tweak.
  3. Ranoru

THIS THREAD IS RETIRED

Also tried on vanilla and it working perfectly
  4. Ranoru

THIS THREAD IS RETIRED

Ah no actually when I screenshot the tweak, the issue is already there, I've just added the Darwin Freestyle tweak with the Prismatic Lacewing after commenting this problem (and trust me, I've test 1 more time by delete that AI tweak and still have that problem)
  5. Ranoru

THIS THREAD IS RETIRED

6. Ranoru

THIS THREAD IS RETIRED

No there is no error And yes, I can kill the Lacewing but no Empress was spawn after that.
  7. Ranoru

THIS THREAD IS RETIRED

I tried to summon Empress via killing Prismatic Lacewing but there is/are a tweak/tweaks that prevent me to summon her by that way. Here is all the tweaks.
  8. Ranoru

THIS THREAD IS RETIRED

The "Unrestrict Journey Mode world" tweak is no longer working when using Journey Character to get into like Master Mode world (but working when using with "Enable Journey mode in other difficulties" tweak) Also, "Unrestrict Journey Mode world" tweak enables Journey mode features even the...
  9. Ranoru

THIS THREAD IS RETIRED

Ok, I will tell you if something needs to be fixed. For now it fine
  10. Ranoru

THIS THREAD IS RETIRED

There is a problem with this (this is in Superpower tweak). Its default is 0 but when I change it to 1 or any other number, it will automatically set to the new minimum is 1. Even I type in 0, it still set to number 1. Please fix this and many other sections like this too.
  11. Ranoru

THIS THREAD IS RETIRED

No that is Invincibility tweak you are describing. The one I'm talking about is Invulnerability tweak. And this tweak description said you can not take damage unless it is one-shot damage like the one from the WOF when you try to teleport to the surface. I also fixed the comment so you can read...
  12. Ranoru

THIS THREAD IS RETIRED

Just open inventory, left-click the item and let the mouse cursor hold it. Then open chat (press enter) and type in the command /prefix
  13. Ranoru

THIS THREAD IS RETIRED

Hi, I want to ask something about "Invulnerability" Tweak. The tweak said that it will prevent the player from taking damage, but one-shot attack kill eventually will kill the player. So I've tested with WOF, and it is the only boss that has one-hit KO on the player when the player teleport to...
  14. Ranoru

PC Bug (?) with Planter boxes

Not just herbs, but also natural wildflower was not growing either. I tried to wait like 10 days in-game and literally nothing happens. Only on the surface, it grows normally
  15. Ranoru

PC Bug (?) with Planter boxes

I was using the planter boxes to plant some herbs, but it seems like no herb has any sign of growing. I try to move the planter boxes to the surface and it worked Also, wildflower not growing on there too. Tried to see if wiki could help but have no info about this
Back
Top Bottom