Recent content by Skyee1

1. S

Pixie AI

Pixie stuck, Video streamable.com/1lkxzc ver.: 1.4.0.2
  2. S

Balloons with mount

When using the ufo mount, mid air, balloons will clip under it (no wind) + when changing mount the balloon with shorten . : ) Att. Video link: streamable.com/7hml0g v 1.4.0.2
  3. S

Arena

Sup, So I was bored in this fine time and decided to play the last game in 1.3 (Hypu max for 1.4 ohmygosh9000andthetmodaaaaamazing Thanks!!). As always I built an arena. I am pretty proud of this one so I’m sharing it with You guys. AMA : D (For screenshots and video purpose:Time stopped, npc...
  4. S

Cannot see any damage numbers

There is no such a setting in game. You can only disable the damage number by re-coding game files or via additional mod.
  5. S

Other Button (Mechanisms addiction)

Didn't find thread like this. I think this is the great addiction to the game. Button will have one pulse only with delay. There could be more than one button: with 1, 3 and 5 seconds delay before pressing again(in that time you couldn't press the button) You could place buttons on the side...
  6. S

Terraria backup Disk_1 file.

Those files are backup of you game from steam (for repairs and probably offline installation)(here terraria. You can browse other game's catalog and find the similar files)and only, not characters and world, they are only to be found in /my games/terraria catalog or in cloud.
  7. S

Buff Potion Tier List

Very nice to know that! I'm partly agreeing with you, but the ironskin potion, why is it B only? In my opion it's really S class potion. Everyone are using it to fight bosses( or should duh)
  8. S

Prepare to Embark on Journey's End

Thank you Lord and savior Andrew <3 :passionate:
  9. S

Game Mechanics That old gravitation potion.

Some of us (community) most like old gravitation potion. That player is reversing, not world. It will be good to add some changing option.
Back
Top Bottom