Recent content by raptor722

1. raptor722

Other XOR and XNOR are not working right !!

It will be "on" when only one input is "on". I tryed to connect multiple XOR together but its didn't work right and if you manage to make it functional it will be really big for using.
  2. raptor722

Yes because in real life that is how it works : https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Exclusive_or (fouth paragraph)
  3. raptor722

I just found out, that the XOR and XNOR logic gates are not working right (yes I know I'm late). Well it is working right but only for 2 inputs. If you add more inputs it should be different. XOR: - output should be "on" when the odd number of inputs are "on" (1,3,5,7,9...) XNOR: - output...
  4. raptor722

Standalone [1.3] tModLoader - A Modding API

I'll try ty for help.
  5. raptor722

Yes he has but he dont have mods instaled st that a problem ?
  6. raptor722

Hello I need some help. I saw that Tmodloader now have MP so i tryed to make a server but my friend cannot connect, it just dont find the server can anyone help please.
  7. raptor722

tModLoader Tremor Remastered [discontinued]

I just asked because we tryed that and it work fine but the world isnt moded so if you drop sometging on the ground or chest it disappear
  8. raptor722

tModLoader Tremor Remastered [discontinued]

Is it playable on mp ?
  9. raptor722

OK ill try taht later i must go away now but thank you
  10. raptor722

using System; using Microsoft.Xna.Framework; using Terraria; using Terraria.ModLoader; namespace :red:.Dusts { public class Laser : ModDust { public override void OnSpawn(Dust dust) { dust.noGravity = true; dust.noLight = true; }...
  11. raptor722

I should post my code or you post your code ? :)
  12. raptor722

Yes and that [dust] there should be wtiten dust or somethink else ?
  13. raptor722

I tryed that and it wrote this error : cannot use local variable 'dust' before it is declared shoud i add something to "modname".cs ?
  14. raptor722

No that didnt work its still like tiny lines that are randomly rotated It looks like this : -//-\||--//-\|¨-|--//-\-||--/-/-\||--//--\||- (dont know how to add image :))
  15. raptor722

ok ill try that thanks
Back
Top Bottom