Recent content by Rarirouyai

1. Rarirouyai

THAT'S THE POINT! (Actually, it's an excuse because I don't know the ideal resolution :P )

THAT'S THE POINT! (Actually, it's an excuse because I don't know the ideal resolution :P )
  2. Rarirouyai

Bad Translator

Original text: "But it ain't about how hard you hit. It's about how hard you can get hit and keep moving forward." ...43 translations later, Yandex gives us: "But it's not so hard, was it difficult to make Nimxu day." What the heck it's a Nimxu day?
  3. Rarirouyai

whats better? Turtle Shell or Worm Scarf

I think Worm Scarf, because it's effect acts everytime. Turtle Shell (I bet it's the Frozen one), besides having an higher percentage, still acts only when your life is low.
  4. Rarirouyai

Official 1.3 Launch Feedback Thread

Man, that Expert Moon Lord it's god damn hard XD The only thing I'm sad about now it's that I want to play Expert in my old map. Better than that, I want to put all my creations in a new world. Someone suggested me to use the World Edit, but I feel wrong by doing that. Whatever, that update was...
  5. Rarirouyai

When you want to tip the scales, but notice that Terraria don't have scales. [IMG]

When you want to tip the scales, but notice that Terraria don't have scales.
  6. Rarirouyai

PC 1.3 Achievement Suggestions!

"It's not red dye" - Equip the hat of the Clothier (Because you need to kill him to get that, so...) "Chaotic Child" or "The true mechanic" - Summon all the three Mechanical Bosses at the same time "FOR SCIENCE!" - Sacrifice the Guide even after killing the Wall of Flesh. "Cannibalism" - Kill a...
  7. Rarirouyai

Video 14 Tips and Tricks You Should know about Terraria!

It's a good video for people who are starting the game now. Very good video ^^ (in quality terms)
  8. Rarirouyai

Wow, I didn't know that there guys in this forum that know Riviera

Wow, I didn't know that there guys in this forum that know Riviera
  9. Rarirouyai

Y'know the awesome time when you crap in yourself?

Y'know the awesome time when you crap in yourself?
  10. Rarirouyai

Weapons & Equip De-Creating Items

Post edited with all the changes, check it out ;)
  11. Rarirouyai

Your idea it's cool too, but it would be complicated to program, because the Extractinator have about 25 items to give if it receive 2 specific items, but with this "De-Crafting" stuff, it would be about 15 specific items or more to give 4~20 specifc ore bars, and more 15 another specific items...
  12. Rarirouyai

I think smelting would be good, as it is just for armors and simples weapons like Iron Sword and stuff. And the Ancient Sets have to be included, because they actually have one properly ore. (I removed the color of your text because I can't read very well.)
  13. Rarirouyai

Loved all the support guys, I will be working on some sprites soon, and reform my post to something more elaborated. Thanks everyone. I think you're right, didn't thought about this. I will be reforming the idea, so I will show something better.
  14. Rarirouyai

Your 1.3 Christmas wishlist to Red Santa....

I don't know why, but I want something related to Peanuts (I hate that food) I want a elephant as mount (To relate with the Dye trader) I want more Quests, and not limited just for fishing (I love fishing btw) I want an Easter Event like the Xmas and the Halloween I want an Journalist NPC (That...
  15. Rarirouyai

If you could combine two weapons at once

Starfury + Magic Harp Let the notes rain upon you.
Back
Top Bottom