Recent content by Rasmus Mann

1. R

Terraria 1.3: Xbox One Submission Approved! Launches Monday, February 5th!

:kingslime::rslime::rslime::rslime::rslime::rslime::rslime::rslime::rslime::rslime::pumpking::pumpking::pumpking::pumpking::pumpking::pumpking::pumpking::pumpking::pumpking::pumpking::pumpking::redspin::redspin::redspin: onwards army!! 1.3 will be ours!!! For narn-*cough* terraria!!!
  2. R

It wouldn't need to have a portal for logins as it would be simpler with a partial link between accounts also bug hunting is important and i love finding them so they can be fixed
  3. R

The reason why is because of the fact you the feel need to say they are just making excuses even when they could have not done the update at all and avoided all the negative comments and hate from the community but they kept doing there job and you still feel the need to complain about a 3 day...
  4. R

It's funny how people think pipeworks puts out excuses
  5. R

Clearly you have not read the reason why. When there is a schedule you follow it and pushing out a game because of a small group of people disagree with the schedule will not change it. Also certification does not have a set in stone timeframe. Patience is a powerful thing
  6. R

Just a quick thing to say when the update comes out could everyone go bug hunting so we can help pipeworks out with fixes? It's a good way to make sure we all can have a stable game when patches come later on and I have to say pipeworks has been doing a great job and I look forward to seeing...
  7. R

No there is no special talent in Sony that makes up for there hate of teamwork
  8. R

@FurriestWolf I know, that's why I put it there Please do not start arguments about politics on threads as the can lead to people getting very angry
  9. R

Yeah Sony has never been one to make friends as some have even tried to pay Sony to cross platform games but Sony has refused sorry to crush your dreams it was a dream i once had to;(
  10. R

Lol sorry i have laugh at this because this has never happened between ps4 and Xbox one and Will probably never happen as Sony has refused all major deals like cross play with Microsoft including Minecraft's better together version...
Back
Top Bottom