1. Kenishjooj

Not with that attitude

Not with that attitude
  2. Kenishjooj

catch turtle dolphin bug net thanks

catch turtle dolphin bug net thanks
  3. Kenishjooj

Terraria State of the Game - November 2023

Would be nice if we could spectate the boss too. There's a spectator mode in Tmodloader that allows both spectate player or boss, so why not?
  4. Kenishjooj

Terraria State of the Game - November 2023

Hope we get the version TV on, effect off like the aether monolith.
  5. Kenishjooj

Terraria State of the Game - October 2023

Bat transformation in Terraria is like a dream coming true Also what a handsome vampire there <3
  6. Kenishjooj

Terraria State of the Game - September 2023

Cenaxe is so gorgeous! Way better than i expected, rip tree gang :dryadgrin:
  7. Kenishjooj

Game Mechanics Let's hear your best suggestions for seed combinations!

Anything + The constant SHOULD NOT have the ugly yellow filter PLEASE Drunk world + dont dig should have a starting spawnpoint on a super small island in the middle of a huge pool of lava in the underworld, since drunk world don't have any structure in the middle. So the start of the game...
  8. Kenishjooj

My dumb brain in a chart trying to make Leinfors painting while attempting to find the perfect...

My dumb brain in a chart trying to make Leinfors painting while attempting to find the perfect balance between Alucard and Speedwagon. Literally can't unsee it now
  9. Kenishjooj

Here's my tribute for Leinfors in form of workshop painting. Rest in peace.[ATTACH]

Here's my tribute for Leinfors in form of workshop painting. Rest in peace.
  10. Kenishjooj

The Passing of an Icon: Leinfors

Logged in after years just to give my condolences. I loved that guy
  11. Kenishjooj

An Eye For An Eye: Terraria x Don't Starve Together Crossover Update Launches Today!

The possibilities of a retexture of that axe are IMENSE
  12. Kenishjooj

Official The Ultimate Guide To Content Creation And Use For The Terraria Workshop

Silly question, but is it possible for me to insert the emojis on items descriptions / bestiary descriptions?
  13. Kenishjooj

Official The Ultimate Guide To Content Creation And Use For The Terraria Workshop

Hello, i found another issue that english localization doesn't have. For some reason, integers on the bestiary's percentage have that comma before he "%" I tried to track it down but just found this on the "BestiaryInfo": "BestiaryInfo": { "PercentCollected": "{Percent} collected", }...
  14. Kenishjooj

Dark Souls Vanity Pack

Permission to add them as texture packs for steam workshop with proper crediting?
  15. Kenishjooj

[ATTACH] Ever wondered why we never see that chinese merchant? Well, she's dead and i stole her...

Ever wondered why we never see that chinese merchant? Well, she's dead and i stole her clothes Will release to workshop soon
Back
Top Bottom