Recent content by Rattle Ziddler

1. Rattle Ziddler

Standalone [1.3] tModLoader - A Modding API

Oh you mean the graphics that sometimes appear between the center and the captives. Okay I'll check. I am really grateful that you helped me. :) I hope I did not disturbed, annoyed or bothered you. :(
  2. Rattle Ziddler

Is the octopus's arms are the example? And yeah, actually I just started C++ when I first ask you about the animation thing (that was when tAPI is still being developed ;P) Edit: just to inform you that I'm not as awesome as you are, I am way less into coding so far, but spriting yes. Peace :)
  3. Rattle Ziddler

I really need to ask, Is it already possible to create lasers(Last prism, charged blaster, lunar vortex)?
  4. Rattle Ziddler

Okay, Thanks a lot! :) And one last thing, How do I make a tile similar to a placed Iron bar? One that can only be placed on top of a tile or another Iron bar and once the tile under it is removed, it will as well will be removed. :o
  5. Rattle Ziddler

The sfx when you equipped a full set of necro armor or ninja suit. Sorry if I replied this way. My phone keeps on snapping.
  6. Rattle Ziddler

Is it possible to put Glowmasks? Or should I just use sprite draws to do so? Same with holograms/after images. :/
  7. Rattle Ziddler

tModLoader Official tModLoader Help Thread

Is this the first content of your mod? Cause if it is you might wanna check your build.txt or the text similar to the example mod's " ExampleMod.cs" to load your mod. BTW, can anyone tell me how to make an Item glow or it's specific part to glow? Same with the npcs. Example: The Ice Queen...
  8. Rattle Ziddler

Great, that worked! Thanks a lot! :D
  9. Rattle Ziddler

I currently do not have internet connection on my pc and I'm in mobile, soo... I just pasted the vampire knives code from this thread between the setDefault and the addRecipe and that is all. :/
  10. Rattle Ziddler

BlueMagic, can you also add an animated Mod tile, Flail, Spear, Summon type weapons examples in the Example Mod? Or can anyone just tell me how to animate a Mod tile Asap please? :o
  11. Rattle Ziddler

Well Basically I just inserted the code from this thread then removed it afterwards (since it didn't work). :p But anyways, here's the code I wish it to work with: using System; using Microsoft.Xna.Framework; using Terraria; using Terraria.ID; using Terraria.ModLoader; namespace...
  12. Rattle Ziddler

Hehe of course the code surely did help, about 2 and 4, I asked because I wanted my block to act as of a tree, if first block is removed, so as everything on top of it. :P 5 I was just assuming if anyone can tell me the projectile AI of it, I remember using it before (the Bee, Bat, Flairon...
  13. Rattle Ziddler

Hehe of course the code surely did help, about 2 and 4, I asked because I wanted my block to act as of a tree, if first block is removed, so as everything on top of it. :P 5 I was just assuming if anyone can tell me the projectile AI of it, I remember using it before (the Bee, Bat, Flairon...
  14. Rattle Ziddler

Hello guys, I need your help with these: 1.How to make a block inflict debuffs when touched? 2. How to make a block similar to a placed Iron bar? 3.How to make a block act like sand, silt, or slush blocks? 4.How to make trees or grasses? 5.How to make homing projectiles? (Either targeting a...
  15. Rattle Ziddler

tAPI "useStyle" For a Spear?

XD exactly, just found out it earlier (From you also in another thread). Then may you give us a link to where we can learn this? Edit: or nevermind I think I found one, thanks! :)
Back
Top Bottom