• For issues you find with the Switch and Console releases, please follow this link and give as much detail as possible. This is the speediest way to get info to Pipeworks and get a hotfix in the works.
  • 1.4 will bring many changes to the PC version. We strongly advise making plans to back up your worlds and players prior to updating your game. More details here.
  • Begin your search for Journey's End information here and here. Please report bugs and issues for Journey's End here.
  • For issues you find with the Mobile 1.3 update, please follow this link and give as much detail as possible. This is the speediest way to get info to DR Studios to look at your issue. Also, some troubleshooting hints here.

RavageTheSavage

To be updated. Eventually. Maybe.

@GawenStarTeller is my brother. There. Finally put that in.
Birthday
Dec 27, 2000 (Age: 19)
Re-Logic Games Owned
Terraria: PC, Terraria: PS3/Vita
Occupation
Just livin'

Signature

No Longer Eternally the Avatarless Entity.

RP Characters
None currently.
"This is not a cannon."
-Swordbomb, May 16th, 2016

"I'm tiny in comparison!"
-Kitkat The Fat Cat, July 18th, 2016

"I sexually identify as a blueberry."
-GawenStarTeller, July 29th, 2016

"And here's this Aggron, seven levels higher than him, but he's still slower than my Lanturn who's a :red:ing toaster."
-GawenStarTeller, August 23rd, 2016

"Live life as you so choose
And if they don't like it
They can shove it up their :red:"
-Devon, December 14th, 2018

"Imagine being so insignificant that your world is called Extra Planet."
-GawenStarTeller, January 30th, 2019

"YOU CAN'T USE TRIVIA YOU LEARNED FROM CURIOUS GEORGE AGAINST ME!"
-GawenStarTeller, June 3rd, 2019

"'Assassin.' You know, there was a time I didn't know how to spell that. I thought: 'No way it's spelled ":red:-:red:-In."'"
-GawenStarTeller, December 19th, 2019

"You can't be the most empathetic person if you only gravitate to the people who are clearly the victims in a situation.
Empathy is about gauging the emotions of everyone in a situation and trying to figure out how both sides must be feeling, regardless of how much emotion they're currently presenting.
It's been getting on my nerves lately how a lot of people claim to be open-minded but also insist that the perpetrators of immoral acts commit suicide or burn in hell without a moment's consideration for how they may be feeling or what lead them to take such actions.
Every person is a person. And; despite what a lot of people may tell you, it's entirely possible to not hate somebody for doing something bad while still making sure they get the punishment they deserve for it."
-GawenStarTeller, May 16th, 2019

Trophies

1. 0

Certifiably Terrarian

You are a True Terrarian! (Awarded for indicating that you own Terraria)
  2. 0

Like a plank of driftwood tossed on the watery main...

You've been here five whole years drifting and growing, surely you've become quite the big Fishron in the pond?
  3. 0

Putting Down Roots

You've been here four whole years and, like a flower, made the forum more beautiful with your presence.
  4. 0

I Have Many Leather-Bound Books....

1,095 days is a long time, indeed....and that's how long you've been a member of our Community!
  5. 0

Chiliad!

Content you have posted has attracted a positive reaction score of 100.
  6. 0

The Fabric of Our Lives...

Two years as a Terrarian! Thanks for your continued support!
  7. 0

Alert the Paparazzi!

Your messages have been positively reacted to 25 times.
  8. 0

This is....Terraria!

500 posts, huh? Your fingers must be pretty tired by now....
  9. 0

Origami!

Happy Paper Anniversary! You've been a member of the Terrarian Community for a full year!
  10. 0

You like me...you really, really like me....

Somebody out there reacted positively to one of your messages. Keep posting like that for more!
  11. 0

Terraria: The world that has been pulled over your eyes...

The Terrariatrix has you! With 100 messages posted, it's too late to turn back now!
  12. 0

Out of the Shadows...

A lurker no longer, you have posted your first message in our community forums!
Top Bottom