RavageTheSavage
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• I know there's like no reason for there to be, but I always wondered why there aren't any Hardmode Shortswords.
    Techhunter_Talon
    Techhunter_Talon
    Someone made a suggestion thread for that. Not sure who it was but I do know someone did.
    Khaelis
    Khaelis
    Chlorophyte Saber says hello.
    Ever had a moment when you encounter a Corruption right beside your spawn? I just quit the game at that point. 2spooky4me.
    RavageTheSavage
    RavageTheSavage
    Yeah, I mostly do large worlds too. But for some god forsaken reason I was attacked by a bunch of Eaters only about 150 or so tiles away from spawn.
    RavageTheSavage
    RavageTheSavage
    ozxx5Nj.png

Yeah... for some reason the Corruption always does stuff like this to me, but the Crimson never does.
    Techhunter_Talon
    Techhunter_Talon
    In my Summoner's world, there was Crimson fairly nearby the spawn.
    As much as I love how it shows if it's generating a Crimson or Corruption world now, it still would be nice if you could choose.
    Kyouko Tsukino
    Kyouko Tsukino
    Alt+F4?

Edit: I would only care about choices if I could choose both - worldgen duality only serves fake replayability, a disease that should be removed from Terraria where possible.
    Started owning people with a Rescue Ranger I looted off an enemy Engineer's corpse. All I can say is: I actually need to own the weapon.
    PS3 crashes when playing games it's meant to play, yet playing games that are way above my comp' stats doesn't crash my computer.
    Mattix
    Mattix
    Red light of suicide bombing!
    RavageTheSavage
    RavageTheSavage
    We have had to get it fixed quite a few times, and when you think the cooling fan won't get any louder, it does.

Sometimes I think I should get and Xbox360 because Halo, but then I would have no idea what I would do with my over 50 PS2/3 games.
    MolochMekkane
    MolochMekkane
    My PS3 has never done anything like that. Though neither has my laptop. Gamer Master Race?
    Why do all Normal-type Gym Leaders have to be such a pain in the :red:?
    TheQuietBisharp
    TheQuietBisharp
    Competitively, a Banded Slaking with Retaliate is one of the best revenge killers in the game. Truant puts a damper on that, but what can you do.
    Mattix
    Mattix
    Normal types are tough because:
    all beggining attacks (scratch, pound, tackle) are normal type
    facade (maybe?)
    slaking

But you can easily beat Slaking using Dig. (I forgot the pattern)
    And Sableye is the best cheese factory for these ones.
    MolochMekkane
    MolochMekkane
    Well, unless I've gotten too rusty at Pokemon, they tend to be able to learn a large movepool. Their weaknesses (Normal being weak to Fighting, no effect on Ghost, and ineffective to Rock and Steel) don't matter that much to the more powerful ones, because chances are they can counter all of it somehow.
    OHMYGODOHMYGODOHMYGODOHMYGODOHMYGODOHMYGODOHMYGODOHMYGODOHMYGODOHMYGODOHMYGODOHMYGODOHMYGODOHMYGODOHMYGODOHMYGODOHMYGODOHMYGODOHMYGODOHMYGOD
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
Back
Top Bottom