• Journey's End on PC - Find info here and here. Please report bugs and issues for PC 1.4 and 1.4.1 to Re-Logic here.
  • Journey's End on Mobile - Find info here. Report bugs for Mobile 1.4 to DR Studios at this link and give as much detail as possible.
  • 1.4 will bring many changes to the PC version. We strongly advise making plans to back up your worlds and players prior to updating your game. More details here.
  • Console and Switch - The latest news can be found here. To report a bug, please use this link.

Recent content by RavageTheSavage

1. RavageTheSavage

I totally forgot about No Shave November and I shaved my mustache a bit about a week ago...

I totally forgot about No Shave November and I shaved my mustache a bit about a week ago, forgive me for I have sinned
  2. RavageTheSavage

why the hell do weather forecasters go "ooooooh it looks like we're going to beat a temperature...

why the hell do weather forecasters go "ooooooh it looks like we're going to beat a temperature record today!" as if that's a good thing
  3. RavageTheSavage

If the Pilot doesn't spontaneously don a suit of MJOLNIR armour to become the second player...

If the Pilot doesn't spontaneously don a suit of MJOLNIR armour to become the second player character in Halo Infinite co-op I shall be a tad disappointed
  4. RavageTheSavage

Say the first word that comes to mind

Acne
  5. RavageTheSavage

Random shower thought; how did the Toronto Maple Leafs come up with their team colours? When I...

Random shower thought; how did the Toronto Maple Leafs come up with their team colours? When I think "maple leaf," blue and white doesn't exactly come to my mind.
  6. RavageTheSavage

why is there no way to tell somebody to be quiet that doesn't come off as rude

why is there no way to tell somebody to be quiet that doesn't come off as rude
  7. RavageTheSavage

some people theorize that star wars takes place in the andromeda galaxy, which is scheduled to...

some people theorize that star wars takes place in the andromeda galaxy, which is scheduled to collide with the milky way in a long while, so if we want our lightsabers all we have to do is wait only 4.5 billion years
  8. RavageTheSavage

scopede

scopede
  9. RavageTheSavage

Desert Spirit.

Desert Spirit.
  10. RavageTheSavage

I think there might be some sort of weird audio glitch in this patch; me and my brother are both...

I think there might be some sort of weird audio glitch in this patch; me and my brother are both noticing annoying ringing at certain points in the music that wasn't there before it went through. It's either that or both our headphones or ears conveniently decided to start failing us at this point.
  11. RavageTheSavage

people keep doing these insane challenges like is it possible to beat x game without jumping or...

people keep doing these insane challenges like is it possible to beat x game without jumping or walking but can you beat subnautica without swimming
  12. RavageTheSavage

why do i forget half of my vocabulary whenever I'm trying to type something up on my computer

why do i forget half of my vocabulary whenever I'm trying to type something up on my computer
  13. RavageTheSavage

What is it about 3D video games that makes a metre feel so much shorter than one is in real life

What is it about 3D video games that makes a metre feel so much shorter than one is in real life
  14. RavageTheSavage

Sometimes I wonder if I actually have social anxiety; if I'm worthy of the disability payment...

Sometimes I wonder if I actually have social anxiety; if I'm worthy of the disability payment I'm receiving. Then I try to interact with a cashier to buy things and I'm like "oh haha right I can't talk to people."
  15. RavageTheSavage

It's a middle ground of sorts; but all it does is make people of both sides hate you.

It's a middle ground of sorts; but all it does is make people of both sides hate you.
Top Bottom