• Terraria is 10 years old! Join the celebration with contests, prizes, and chats with the dev team here
  • PC NEWS: 1.4.2.3 update is out! More info here. Report bugs here
  • CONSOLE 1.4 NEWS: The current plan is to have Terraria: Journey's End out for Xbox and PlayStation in Q3 2021 (Jul-Sep). Switch will follow shortly afterwards. More info here. Stay up to date with console news here
  • MOBILE NEWS: Stay up to date with the latest mobile news here. Report mobile bugs here

Recent content by RavageTheSavage

1. RavageTheSavage

Sassy has gotten her stitches removed

Sassy has gotten her stitches removed
  2. RavageTheSavage

Pokemon Mystery Dungeon: Explorers of Time/Darkness/Sky

Pokemon Mystery Dungeon: Explorers of Time/Darkness/Sky
  3. RavageTheSavage

I love how the Minecraft launcher warns you about your installation being modified if you just...

I love how the Minecraft launcher warns you about your installation being modified if you just have Optifine installed, as if that shouldn't have been made a part of the base game forever ago.
  4. RavageTheSavage

Resident ant enthusiast here; that looks like a Crematogaster species. They're commonly known as...

Resident ant enthusiast here; that looks like a Crematogaster species. They're commonly known as Acrobat Ants, but some of them are known to be carpenters, so this might be cause for concern. If this picture was taken in your home, that is.
  5. RavageTheSavage

i hate gypsy moth caterpillars

i hate gypsy moth caterpillars
  6. RavageTheSavage

11 was when I was happiest, I think.

11 was when I was happiest, I think.
  7. RavageTheSavage

Never got what's so appealing about Mario.

Never got what's so appealing about Mario.
  8. RavageTheSavage

This one; back on TerrariaOnline I was Ravage19, tho

This one; back on TerrariaOnline I was Ravage19, tho
  9. RavageTheSavage

bruh my cats better appreciate me cleaning their litter when it takes so much effort I sweat out...

bruh my cats better appreciate me cleaning their litter when it takes so much effort I sweat out 50% of my body fluids doing it
  10. RavageTheSavage

My Smash main is the randomize character button

My Smash main is the randomize character button
  11. RavageTheSavage

Type Above Username Using Only Your Elbow

Picklenugget8
  12. RavageTheSavage

I swear my cat, Floofy, decided he wants to beg for food before actually checking the cat bowls...

I swear my cat, Floofy, decided he wants to beg for food before actually checking the cat bowls to see if he already has any
  13. RavageTheSavage

Cereal, probably

Cereal, probably
  14. RavageTheSavage

Type Above Username Using Only Your Elbow

Chococlover641
  15. RavageTheSavage

I have received my first vaccine shot

I have received my first vaccine shot
Top Bottom