• For issues you find with the Switch and Console releases, please follow this link and give as much detail as possible. This is the speediest way to get info to Pipeworks and get a hotfix in the works.
  • 1.4 will bring many changes to the PC version. We strongly advise making plans to back up your worlds and players prior to updating your game. More details here.
  • Begin your search for Journey's End information here and here. Please report bugs and issues for Journey's End here.
  • For issues you find with the Mobile 1.3 update, please follow this link and give as much detail as possible. This is the speediest way to get info to DR Studios to look at your issue. Also, some troubleshooting hints here.

Recent content by RavageTheSavage

1. RavageTheSavage

Gross things in fiction are okay and all but then you think about them while you're eating and...

Gross things in fiction are okay and all but then you think about them while you're eating and they're suddenly not
  2. RavageTheSavage

Say the first word that comes to mind

Man
  3. RavageTheSavage

Meat
  4. RavageTheSavage

Ice
  5. RavageTheSavage

Why must gamers throw a vile hissy-fit at basically literally everything nowadays? You can't do...

Why must gamers throw a vile hissy-fit at basically literally everything nowadays? You can't do anything to please them.
  6. RavageTheSavage

It's less of a "oh god my skin's crawling I'm scared :red:less" as much as it's "Man I wish I...

It's less of a "oh god my skin's crawling I'm scared :red:less" as much as it's "Man I wish I didn't have to constantly pause playing to check whether or not that's a bug walking on me"
  7. RavageTheSavage

Playing scary games would be a lot easier for me if the sensation of your skin crawling wasn't a...

Playing scary games would be a lot easier for me if the sensation of your skin crawling wasn't a thing.
  8. RavageTheSavage

Sometimes I wonder if higher beings make memes of us. Like "Real Time History of Humanity from...

Sometimes I wonder if higher beings make memes of us. Like "Real Time History of Humanity from the Big Bang to the End of the Universe except every time they start a war the Seinfeld theme plays" Top comment: "Skip ahead a few billion years to get to the actual content. Your welcome."
Top Bottom