Recent content by RavenChan

1. RavenChan

Official Terraria 1.3 Status Update: Mobile & Switch

I highly doubt it but will PS3 see a 1.3 update?
  2. RavenChan

One of the "read before you post" posts already addresses the issue and that it's being looked...

One of the "read before you post" posts already addresses the issue and that it's being looked into, so I don't think it'd do much good to post it.
  3. RavenChan

So apparently if you kill the WOF with the Last Prism, you can get the Slayer of Worlds achiev...

So apparently if you kill the WOF with the Last Prism, you can get the Slayer of Worlds achiev. without beating Duke Fishron. 1.3.5.3 :\
  4. RavenChan

Meowmere obtained, and I ended up reforging it. Now it has the Legendary modifier.

Meowmere obtained, and I ended up reforging it. Now it has the Legendary modifier.
  5. RavenChan

I almost beat the Lunatic Cultist on my first try. He was down to 2000 health when I died :\

I almost beat the Lunatic Cultist on my first try. He was down to 2000 health when I died :\
  6. RavenChan

My Terra Blade now has the best modifier it can get: Legendary. Starting to think I might be...

My Terra Blade now has the best modifier it can get: Legendary. Starting to think I might be overpowered :p
  7. RavenChan

Weapon that changed your play through the most?

Back before my world became a hardmode world, the Demon Scythe was the weapon that helped me beat the WoF. And more recently, the Terra Blade and the Eye of Cthulhu yoyo both helped me beat the Golem.
  8. RavenChan

So, when I go to fight Duke Fishron, what armor do you recommend for a tank? I have the...

So, when I go to fight Duke Fishron, what armor do you recommend for a tank? I have the Clorophyte Mask, Beetle shell and leggings. 89 def.
  9. RavenChan

Ectoplasm is my only problem there. I keep getting murdered by Paladins each time I go into the...

Ectoplasm is my only problem there. I keep getting murdered by Paladins each time I go into the dungeon in my world. I'll have to fight the Golem again for more beetle husks to upgrade my armor, not to mention I want to get the picksaw. Before that though, I'll definitely give The Old One's Army...
  10. RavenChan

Been a while since I've been here. I've since obtained the Terra Blade and beaten the Golem. Not...

Been a while since I've been here. I've since obtained the Terra Blade and beaten the Golem. Not sure what to do next, haven't reached this.
  11. RavenChan

Skeletron Prime down :)

Skeletron Prime down :)
  12. RavenChan

Finally have 500 hp now. My life fruit farm has come in handy.

Finally have 500 hp now. My life fruit farm has come in handy.
  13. RavenChan

Pretty close to the end. Also, I finally got the Daedalus Bow which I've been trying to get for...

Pretty close to the end. Also, I finally got the Daedalus Bow which I've been trying to get for weeks now :p
  14. RavenChan

I don't think I saw any reapers, though my painter did die mysteriously.

I don't think I saw any reapers, though my painter did die mysteriously.
  15. RavenChan

Nice. I almost got killed by vampires :p

Nice. I almost got killed by vampires :p
Back
Top Bottom