Recent content by Rawr Lightning

1. R

tModLoader Pinky's content pack

hey, uh a good program that's free is Krita. it has many tools and other features that has most if not all of the features of photoshop. it is primarily for art but can be used to photoshop or do pixel art. just tellin anyone who's interwsted
  2. R

tModLoader The JoostMod

could the infinite jump be better over all? it takes a bit of grinding to get. and i agree Alistar if they are talking about the nail from hollow knight that it needs to be stronger. i really want to do a play through using the nail only but the weapon isn't very strong despite being fun to use
  3. R

ok. what is this item? and something like occurs on another item. it would be nice if you could break down the lines so that all of the item is view-able at once and the embertide is a kinda op and maybe should be harder to get i don't think i have enough determination to use the bluesky blade...
  4. R

could you add more omni-directionality to the conjuration blade which is dropped from the manifestation of pinky?
  5. R

thanks! and i do have discord sorry
  6. R

you've probably been asked this like a hundred times but since i am a stupid failure of an organism, which ones are ores and which ones come from enemies? it would be cool if you could tell me at which point they spawn as well but you don't have too...
  7. R

Memes Unleashed Mod

your discord invite is invalid. and it would be cool if you could include a bit of info if the mid here like a few items with a bit of description and the some boss info
  8. R

tModLoader The Enigma Mod

if you are talking about the item that says they are like cogs but better, they are sold from the conductor NPC after you kill the three steampunk bosses and that NPC spawns after you kill the steampunk bosses(bosses of the mod)
  9. R

Disarray Mod

the lunar boots give a damage and crit boost, i think that the bronze walker boots that come from the meteor boss on expert should too, just sayin because it is the end game boots while the lunar boots are pre-hardmode
  10. R

tModLoader DestinyItemsMod

i love Destiny if you are talking about the fps game made by bungie. there needs to be at least a jade rabbit even if it only is just a gun with a skin and the three original exotic swords with right clicking being the button to use the special action of them.
  11. R

;(you can do it :happy:
  12. R

i am not too sure which boss/event gave this to me but on my warrior class soul stone i have +8% magic, minion, and mystic damage... for more reference the color of the text is blue if that helps at all
  13. R

Disarray Mod

that does make sense...
  14. R

Disarray Mod

also instead of 25% increase to all damge +50 hp -30 defense could it just be 25% increase damage, -10 defense or something like that?
  15. R

Disarray Mod

hey, please do something about the assassin and the hero dude. way to strong for how early of a doss they are but if they are supposed to be like that whatever its a good challenge and all but dude, they are seriously tough. so much damage, and even though they're hp doesn't look like a lot...
Back
Top Bottom