Recent content by Raygan

1. Raygan

tModLoader Shadows of Abaddon mod

Why lock a sizeable chunk of content behind expert mode?
  2. Raygan

tModLoader [Released WIP] The Split Mod!

Taken from Split wiki: Phase 2 Phase 2 happens when Seth reaches 50% HP, he will immediately start the phase with Heat Snaps. Alongside this, the delay between attacks will be shorter, and his Void Knife attack will happen seven times instead of 4. Seth fires 6 / 8 Heat Snaps 6 times in all...
  3. Raygan

tModLoader [Released WIP] The Split Mod!

Could you please remove Seth's ability to instakill you. I'm no masochist and its very bad game design in general.
  4. Raygan

The yoyo bug is common when your attack speed goes beyond a certain point, making them unusable. I've had Tremor for a long time so I highly doubt it is because of that.
  5. Raygan

From the top of my head: Tremor Spirit Thorium WeaponOut Calamity SacredTools This is the first time it has happened and only on the Lunarians.
  6. Raygan

Ok so a suggestion and a bug notification. When fighting the lunarians all autoswing weapons seem to stop working (meaning they lose their auto swing function). And something needs to be done about lunarians projectiles that go across the map killing all my npc's (even when on the very end of...
  7. Raygan

A bit confusing to find but thank you.
  8. Raygan

Is there a way to obtain the infusion crystal?
  9. Raygan

tModLoader Calamity Mod

Well I have yet to even see it anywhere since last time it always spawned in underworld ash and all the other ores still spawn from boss kills.
  10. Raygan

tModLoader Calamity Mod

Chaotic ore no longer generates when killing Calamitas. Has it been changed or is it a bug?
  11. Raygan

tModLoader Experience and Classes

The aura is indeed killing critters. You have no idea how many bunny and goldfish banners I have and all those poor little worms and fireflies being overwhelmed by my presence. Also as a side note it would seem that the Sain aura can also damage and kill mobs that should be completely immune to...
  12. Raygan

tModLoader Experience and Classes

I have discovered a weird bug that triggers with the Saint token on bosses with "transition" phases such as Lunatic cultist and Flying saucers. Saints auras seem to have weird effects on these bosses when they change to other forms. The auras cause Lunatic cultist to not spawn after worshippers...
  13. Raygan

tModLoader Tremor Remastered [discontinued]

Yeah the disappearing walls are a Major issue with a capital M. Ruins my base as well the world around me.
  14. Raygan

tModLoader Calamity Mod

Anyone else agree that we need an alternative method of spawning bumblebird OTHER tha sitting hours in the jungle just praying for one to spawn? (#TuneSCOneshot)
  15. Raygan

tModLoader Calamity Mod

Sooo I had a go at the improved DoG and have to say... pretty impossible to beat since he mostly spend his time hiding the head underground and body damage is useless. Also avoiding his body is pretty damn hard considering his speed, DoG is clearly a no go for me. I may try dragon but...
Back
Top Bottom