Recent content by Raz0r0x

1. Raz0r0x

Items Summoner Weapons Again!

With the mini-destroyer idea, each piece would increase length and possibly damage. Maybe also increase the mobility so it can dig around easier. I'm assuming this minion has the same AI type as the destroyer? Therefore, the longer the minion is, the more chance of landing hits, due to the way...
  2. Raz0r0x

Items Summoner Weapons Again!

One suggestion if I could, I think it would be cool if the mini-destroyer grew larger from every consecutive summon, like the stardust dragon, rather than making a bunch of smaller ones.
  3. Raz0r0x

Casual What Speed is your Internet Connection?

http://www.speedtest.net/result/4207562405.png Also thanks Australia.
  4. Raz0r0x

Items Rainbow Gel

Liked just for the Pyro reference. Support because its a good idea, and it confused me why they didn't do this in the first place.
  5. Raz0r0x

Tbh, it was only very small, so the amount of edible meat makes it not worth it to keep. And at...

Tbh, it was only very small, so the amount of edible meat makes it not worth it to keep. And at least the barracuda lived this way, and was able to continue its life into its happily ever after, or at least until it eats its next tri-hook lure.
  6. Raz0r0x

1# That's cruel, we were letting it go. 2# We were on a jet ski, which makes sitting it down...

1# That's cruel, we were letting it go. 2# We were on a jet ski, which makes sitting it down somewhere and chopping it's head off a bit hard. 3# The lack of a suitable knife also made things difficult.
  7. Raz0r0x

Weapons & Equip Upgradeable chlorophyte armor

Yes. All of my Yes. I to skip making chloro armour because its easier just to go straight to turtle/spectre/shroomite. This is how I thought the armour progression should work in the first place. Not to mention reducing the grind in the HM Jungle. Much support.
  8. Raz0r0x

=)

=)
  9. Raz0r0x

tAPI MiraiMai's Tweaks and Overhauls

And install dynamic difficulty and turn it up to max. Ahhh, fun times.
  10. Raz0r0x

tAPI MiraiMai's Tweaks and Overhauls

Loved Yorai's duel wielding mod on tconfig, so this ones a go for me. Also keen to turn the spawn rates all the way up and try to do a playthrough using population control. (Imagine the Tremor mods zarprutes with full spawn rates. *Shudder*.)
  11. Raz0r0x

[Suggestion] Higher contrast to link text.

The links are hard to see on some themes, and I think automatically underlining them is a good idea. Will help improve visibility, and its not like its going to hurt anyone to have links underlined.
  12. Raz0r0x

PC What is everybody's favourite type of wood in Terraria?

Boreal. It just looks so damn nice. Its a shame it only grows in a biome I dislike the music for. Wouldn't a poll be a good idea? There isn't that many wood types, so a poll seems like a viable idea.
  13. Raz0r0x

Pulling a tri-hook lure out of a barracuda is probably the most difficult thing I've ever seen...

Pulling a tri-hook lure out of a barracuda is probably the most difficult thing I've ever seen someone try to do.
  14. Raz0r0x

Serious my keyboaru1d as typg stuff dat dot wat

I have two theories for this post. #1 is that the posters keyboard is broken and they are asking how to fix it. #2 is that their keyboard is typing stuff that he doesn't want it to, which leads me to think it is possessed. I would recommend talking to the manufacturer in the former and the...
  15. Raz0r0x

Game Mechanics Durability for weapons and armor

You troll. Threads finally dead for 2 months after such angst, and you post on it again. On Topic: I would not like this as it seems to just be adding an unnecessary chore that would distract from me adventuring and having fun.
Back
Top Bottom