Recent content by Razaman

1. Razaman

How to make a boss spawn npcs on to the ground?

nevermind, i just had to make it Vector2 npcPos, thank you so much for your help! here is the code i used: if (npc.ai[0] % 600 == 3) { Vector2 npcPos = new Vector2((int)(npc.position.X / 16), (int)(npc.position.Y / 16)); while...
  2. Razaman

tModLoader Rise of the Colossus

thats a good idea actually, maybe i should watch some videos on it rather than do it all myself. will make it quicker. might've been obvious but thanks for the suggestion
  3. Razaman

practice i am definitely in need of lol
  4. Razaman

not gonna lie, this is some of the best spriting i have ever seen, unless it is just me not seeing much spriting, but i've played calamity etc. and i think that this is on par
  5. Razaman

PC Spectral Awoken Rebirth

Introduction Yes, I know I already made a homepage on Spectral Awoken and Spectral Awoken Reborn. This one I have put a lot of time into, and I feel like it is so different that It deserves its own Mod Homepage. Hello Everybody! I am Razaman and I present to you this mod I have been working on...
  6. Razaman

I am so sorry for bothering you again but I have another problem. It is saying how I apparently cannot convert Microsoft.Xna.Framework.Vector2 to int. Do you have any idea why this may be happening? Sorry once again...
  7. Razaman

I don't know what if I am just dumb (probably am) but for some reason it is saying that the .X, .Y and npcPos do not exist in the current context. I don't know why it is saying this but if you could help that would be great, thank you! This is my full code in case you need it: using System...
  8. Razaman

You see, I am trying to make the boss spawn an NPC on the ground instead of in the air, but I do not know how I could locate the nearest tile to spawn the NPC on. It would be great if you could help me figure out how to make this NPC spawn on the tile rather than in the air. Here is my current...
  9. Razaman

Worm Body and Tail Not Showing

You See, I'm trying to make a Worm Enemy, however when I go in the game, everything works other than the tail and body not showing. I will display all code here, but if you can help tell me why I would really appreciate it, maybe also tell me a tutorial on what I can do to fix it? Thanks in...
  10. Razaman

Spectral Awoken

Sure thing, sorry if I caused you any trouble with that, I got lazy and I'm only making this for fun so. I will change it now.
  11. Razaman

Spectral Awoken

I have released it, but it is quite buggy and unfinished so it would nowhere near support a full playthrough. If you want to play it, you can but I would recommend to wait until it is fully released, I will update this thread when it is.
  12. Razaman

Spectral Awoken

Welcome to the homepage of my new mod, Spectral Awoken! This Mod is a large content mod based on adding lots of new Items, NPCs, Bosses, Ores, Biomes and more to the game! So far, only I am working on this mod so updates may not be frequent, but I am planning on getting a larger team soon. Any...
Back
Top Bottom