Razor_Typhoon
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• I don't get what's the deal about SMPs.

They are literally just a generic Minecraft/Terraria Multiplayer series where youtubers (and only youtubers) just play the game with them just building or talking after completing the game.

At least the Dream SMP had a plot, story and lore as opposed to just basically playing a game with youtubers/streamers.
    Schparks
    Schparks
    Its funny seeing my favorite YouTubers interact. :D
    Just going to say this even though nobody asked.

if Burst was human (or more human-like to the point that he had actual hair instead of fur.), then he probably have a beard and visible scars.
    Fun fact: Prior to being known as the Writer, Typhoon wore a bucket on his head (with a single hole carved out so he could see via his "red eye")

Crazy, right?
    While I would say my species is called a Formling or something, it doesn't feel right since there are only like 4 others of my kind so...

Come up with a name for my (Typhoon's) species.

(Take this image meanwhile)

Easily bored nontrans.png
    I really need to find a new place to RP, the ones I'm on are being inactive but alot of the ones I find are either too complicated or just outright NSFW/18+
    Esther
    Esther
    PokeFarm Q, MagiStream, Flight Rising, DragonCave. All of these have forums (3 are built-in, DC is separate) with a roleplay section. For MS, if When Light and Dark Collide is still going, I recommend it, and if you join it, say hi for me and notify the owner about my burnout (my username is Esthergamer there)
    Admiral Voidzuli'
    Admiral Voidzuli'
    Funky
    Well Razor, you could take a stab at making another RP
    Betting here (Just for fun)

What do you think the names of the Guide and the guy in overalls are in the upcoming terraria graphic novel...?
    InigoGollum
    InigoGollum
    Maybe ðe guide will be called Andrew.
    You know how Pokemon like Chansey, Dusclops and Porygon2 are the best Eviolite users (sorry non competitive pokemon players for disturbing)

Plot Twist: Chansey's egg is a Eviolite, Dusclops is just a walking Eviolite while Porygon2 has Eviolite data installed.
    September makes me think of Autumn so...

Can we get a game that takes place during Autumn, the orange and red colours alongside the protagonist walking through could make a relaxing scene...

unless the protagonist is a determined fighter that never gets into peaceful situations.
    • Love
    Reactions: Esther
    Esther
    Esther
    +1
    Cibryll
    Cibryll
    September makes me think of Spring.

Such a game would be pretty nice, though…
    Huzbubber Tim
    Huzbubber Tim
    Night in the Woods
    1661899175685.png
    what hairstyle do I choose...?

1661627258065.png

1661627288575.png

1661627336410.png
    Razor_Typhoon
    Razor_Typhoon
    male option is also tempting.

It be nice to list off our favorite hairstyles.
    Reactions: Esther
    RTree
    RTree
    I always use the one he’s currently wearing
    Esther
    Esther
    I've been trying some new ones for the class runs
    Just don't expect me to use any of the ones with braids, idk why but those just make me a bit uncomfortable-
    Friendly advice here -

If you are planning on something extreme in your RP (like a timeskip years later), check with the people involved to see if they have anything planned with their characters and if they are fine with it.
    Chill narrator.png

The name's Razor or Typhoon depending your point of view, I call myself "The Writer" as "narrator" is a overused term for a storytelling self-insert.
    Esther
    Esther
    *Insulted*
    It's just a nickname, you know. -. -
    I got around to downloading the latest version of FireAlpaca instead of using a outdated version.

and wow the tools changed icons.
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
Back
Top Bottom