Razor_Typhoon
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• I know it's not next year yet.

But it would be cool if the December state of the game tells us on what 1.4.5 is going to be about?

(Is it going to be like Labour of Love where it's another big balance change, is it going to be like 1.4.1 where it's rounding stuff out by adding some extras or is it going to be like 1.4.3 where the Dead Cells crossover is the main focus?)
    What's your wishlist for 1.4.5, Mine is...

1. Beheaded Vanity (he's cool, also you can probably use the flame head for vanity)

2. a new NPC.

3. Demon Tail.

4. Weapons, Accessories and maybe even an armor set or two from Dead Cells.
    Blizzkit
    Blizzkit
    A new armor set would definitely be nice, especially a late game mixed class set.

I'd also like to see the the outer edges of the underworld get a little bit more fleshed out, maybe add a unique enemy or something, just one would be enough.
    Here's something else related to the crossover (I'm getting a Dead Cells obsession, please help.)

nice frying pan beheaded.png

the 1st thing on my wishlist related to the crossover is a vanity set for the Beheaded since the design is cool.
    Here's a question related to the upcoming crossover.

Who would win, the Terrarian (Player Character) or The Beheaded?
    Reactions: Kitnight ♧
    Kitnight ♧
    Kitnight ♧
    Excellent points
    Changing Flask
    Changing Flask
    Even then, Terrarians do have underhanded tactics/strategies like making traps one can't escape, inpenetrable defences, lava moats and the like. And the infamous Lizahrd Brick Cage. Being trapped without an escape route counts as loss, right?
    Kitnight ♧
    Kitnight ♧
    And the terrarian has teleportatipn potions and infinite healing potions compared to the limited amount the Beheaded has
    Hey, I may or may not return to roleplay, the RP Block (basically I was clueless on ideas) is fading.

but that's not the point, I have a question for you, do you have an advent calendar and if so, how many days does it go up to?
    Hey, do you want to start a playthrough but you don't know what class you want to play, well try this wheel.

Since I'm experiencing this "demotivation to think of a plot" in all RPs, I'm just going to say it here.

Ping me if you need me for something, I probably just be here checking the forums.
    I been bored alot recently and nothing is really happening on the forums. (Except that the state of the game will be coming soon but I don't know how's that playing out if 1.4.5 will start development next year)
    TerrariaOn3DS
    TerrariaOn3DS
    AA, Skyrim, Blinding Radiance
    Razor_Typhoon
    Razor_Typhoon
    I don't even know what's happening in those right now and if I fit in or if I'm required.
    TerrariaOn3DS
    TerrariaOn3DS
    well, 1. Ask
    2. there is no such thing as not fitting in on the forums
    3. not really, but that's because you do absolutely nothing, so people find ways of continuing without you, despite really not wanting to
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
Top Bottom