Razor_Typhoon
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• Horrifying fact is that my corruption in the winter wonderland challenge is so close to the jungle..

Capture 2021-09-05 18_34_20.png

also i didn't replace the jungle otherwise the world would be impossible without plantera bulbs in hardmode
    David screenshot (1).png

Why isnt there any sc-fi themed summoner stuff (except the ufo staff)
    Chir'
    Chir'
    Honestly, the game could do with more sci-fi stuff in general, but particularly for melee and summon.
    (Since most of the sci-fi stuff is mage and especially ranger items.)
    Razor_Typhoon
    Razor_Typhoon
    ahh yes...

guns are the main culprit
    Had to go internetless yesterday but i do have some bad news

my fully corrupted world challenge is cancelled as the character got corrupted and nothing works to restore them
    as a person doing the fully corrupted challenge, i got a tip for those who want to try the challenge..

Capture 2021-09-02 19_37_22.png

Make the ebonwood/shadewood sword as soon as possible (it should do enough damage to make clear of some of the enemies)

a 2nd tip is if you die alot and you got a graveyard, mine the blocks underneath the gravestone (its faster than mining the grave directly)
    Now, the moment you been waiting for...

Current redesigns and info.png

describing all the redesigns of terraria ocs. (gotta get ready for the ships)
    redesigning that one fnaf oc of mine that no one remembers ( so he feels more roguelike and DEFEctive which in terms of FNAF is probably
    more aggressive and lurks in the shadows during the day.)
    redesigning the one fnaf oc..png
    Happy Autumn to everyone, I know it might take the 22nd to actually start but it be cool to see leaves go from green to orange/red/yellow/brown

don't go into the corruption or crimson during these times
    stonks (Stock) but living + not ingame (yes he is is a angel but in my excuse, angels arent dead or revived and more so people with the blessing of the gods)

stonks alive.png

he basically got left in a chasm after getting something i call shadow illness and became a (and only) corruption dweller after a few days..(yes stuff is probably subject to change)
    yeah, i am certain without any interest in the current rps, i am going to end up forgetting about rps.....(oof...)
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
Back
Top Bottom