Razor_Typhoon
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• I have a question.

question.png

What colour do I make Matt's pants, gloves and battleaxe..?
    S
    Sylv
    A blue/gray battle axe could look cool, not sure about the rest of him though
    "A Kokuyoian, sometimes called a Shadow Shifter or Obsidian Matter in certain cultures is a creature capable of shapeshifting, their base
    form resembles a demon strongly and often are mistaken as a sub species of demon, they are usually seen in areas that don't get much sunlight."

1648058607062.png

Anyone remember Matt, well this is him but fully revamped because 2022
    How would it feel to give a big revamp to a character/species that you can't recognize them from their old design

Well that is happening to a certain shapeshifter.
    2 things I want to say

1. I might make another rp (although I need a idea)

2. I wonder what I do for april fools day.
    The Girlfriends.

1647879616509.png

Angry/Mad/Energetic

1647879628952.png

Nervous/Scared/Anxious

1647879643977.png

Troubled/Upset/Weak

and...

1647879688480.png

Corrupted/Dead
    bekfastbeedoe
    bekfastbeedoe
    Me when I die to the M.I.L.F beat drop for the 100th time.
    1647798210036.png

Out of all the places, World gen chose to put a explosive trap in a spot that players wouldn't go to. (either that or the salamander placed it there)
    going to take more heroforge suggestions out of my OCs (since I found out about unlinking, which can help with OC accuracy)

1647706870797.png

green means already done. (there are going to be some characters who be hell to do, also there will be characters I literally made in Heroforge before first drawing)
    every now and then on Discord, people might draw my character/art

but only on one server, and its just on discord (No one draws my characters here or anywhere else.)
    Its 2022, I ask people on which of my OCs is their favorite (because character development exists and there are new OCs)

but what about design wise and personality wise..?
    Techhunter_Talon
    Techhunter_Talon
    Hard to say for me because I have to make quite a few characters for my own stuff. At present, The Vessel/The Wanderer are on my mind because I love the dynamic of two distinct souls occupying the same body and the two having vastly different personalities.
    Techhunter_Talon
    Techhunter_Talon
    The Vessel is more simple between its behavior and speech patterns, when it does speak, while the Wanderer is more intelligent and acts something like a moral compass so the other doesn't go around killing practically anything that moves. The two were inspired by a mix of two champions from League of Legends (namely Kindred and Fiddlesticks) and the Outsider from Dishonored.
    we know the solution to raising a Abra without EXP Share

1647546388692.png

1647546430768.png

also don't ask why I named my Abra after Vix (the relaxed kobold) and my Pidgeotto after Caze (the loner sci-fi guy.)
    I figure since why not, I share my current text colours.

1647289588919.png

(just uhh, tell me if you decide to use them for whatever reason)
    • Love
    Reactions: Esther
    Esther
    Esther
    Noted, I won't use them, it's still helpful to know the text colors others have so I don't use them too
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
Back
Top Bottom