Recent content by Razor_Typhoon

1. Razor_Typhoon

IC Bossfight!

(I love being unconscious while this all happens, also...) This heals the severe wounds and does bring him back to a bit of consciousness, although it isn't enough to be in a fighting mood or anything. Not like it's important since the battle's over, what matters is the aftermath.
  2. Razor_Typhoon

Random Roleplay Discussions

Boy, I don't know, although nowadays I barely use any because ideas for them can be hard and it can be too easy to give 1 character spotlight while the others are forgotten.
  3. Razor_Typhoon

OOC Bossfight!

It would be cool to have a wanderer character, lol.
  4. Razor_Typhoon

Single Thread RP A House Somewhere in Time and Space

By now, Razor would be taking a break from writing, although... ``Hey, do we have any drinks?``
  5. Razor_Typhoon

If there isn't a boulder shrine with a full on boulder staff, worst update ever (jk)

If there isn't a boulder shrine with a full on boulder staff, worst update ever (jk)
  6. Razor_Typhoon

I think it was the rope snake, I already found the conch and chisel prior in the actual...

I think it was the rope snake, I already found the conch and chisel prior in the actual underground desert.
  7. Razor_Typhoon

IC Bossfight!

(GAME!) Despite the brutal impaling and the amount of blood staining his body, clothing and his damagedmask, Maskie is barely alive (albeit unconscious from the shock) although blood loss is still a potential cause of possible death. Maskie's grip on his knife had also faded as it fell out of...
  8. Razor_Typhoon

(Can we appreciate how i'm just writing and ignoring everything, nothing stops me as long as the writing isn't intervened)
  9. Razor_Typhoon

IC Bossfight!

Maskie just keeps waiting, he may be impatient, but he isn't stupid knowing that any impulsive moves would only cause more harm. He then growls more quietly than before, adjusting to the wait.
  10. Razor_Typhoon

IC Bossfight!

(There will totally be no case of someone getting impaled) Still kinda caught up in the impatient growls, Maskie sighs and just keeps waiting.
  11. Razor_Typhoon

IC Bossfight!

(I'm just waiting for the impaling, surely that won't be fatal)
  12. Razor_Typhoon

IC Bossfight!

(Tell me about it, at least it won't be a situation where you die right before the boss dies... right?)
  13. Razor_Typhoon

(I should carry on!) Don't mind me (this hex colour is a bit too similar to someone else's above). Razor is just writing and stuff.
  14. Razor_Typhoon

(we revived this? my character has changed since before though..)
  15. Razor_Typhoon

IC Bossfight!

(I am gonna keep reading until my time comes, plot going cool)
Back
Top Bottom