1. For issues you find with the Switch and Console releases, please follow this link and give as much detail as possible. This is the speediest way to get info to Pipeworks and get a hotfix in the works.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. For issues you find with the Mobile 1.3 update, please follow this link and give as much detail as possible. This is the speediest way to get info to DR Studios to look at your issue. Also, some troubleshooting hints here.
    Dismiss Notice
  3. TCF will be undergoing a scheduled software and server upgrade on September 26, 2019 beginning at 9:00AM GMT. TCF may be unavailable for an extended period after this time. More information can be found here. We apologize in advance for any inconvenience this may cause, we will try to keep the downtime short.
Razue
Last Activity:
Jul 13, 2019
Birthday:
Mar 6, 2001

Share This Page

Razue

Terrarian, Male, 18

Just bulding and stuff Jan 9, 2019

Razue was last seen:
Jul 13, 2019
    1. Razue
      Razue
      Just bulding and stuff
    2. Razue
      Razue
      Just replayin' with mods
      1. Chips
        Chips
        'kay
        Nov 25, 2018
  • About

Birthday:
    Mar 6, 2001 (Age: 18)
    Re-Logic Games Owned:
    • Terraria: PC
    I'm just a Terraria Player trying to learn more about the game (even in late endgame), getting everything i can possible get for my collection of items.

I'm also focusing on bulding right now since it's one of the funniest things to do in this game.

I really like Terraria, i'm not a Veteran Player, yet i love it, my story in Terraria began in october of 2018, i didn't know what to do, i just saw the 1.3 Trailer and was like "Dude, that's cool".

After that i asked my friend what the game is, he said "There's no point, as long as you are having fun, it's alright".

I started playing then, i saw that the game early pre-hardmode was kinda boring until i met the "Eye of Cthulu", it simply killed me.

I started to look for more loot and weapons, not knowing what to do after the EoC, so i asked my friend what was the next thing to do, he said "Just play, you will not need help to understand everything later on".

That's how i truly started playing Terraria.

Signature

This Post has been gnomed by Razue.

I'm just a regular member who likes to build, post and collect items (for some reason), also i buy items (check my Thread "Buying Some Items Here").