Recent content by Rcki

1. Rcki

tModLoader The Ocram 'n Stuff Mod

As far as I know, Consolaria reworked Ocram into something else he wasn't on console, and this mod tries to copy him as closely as I can to what he was on console.
  2. Rcki

1.4 Hype train

1.4 Hype train
  3. Rcki

Alright, I'm sorry for the absence (and the silence). Outside of school and other problems, my old SSD burned a while ago, and I lost the source code to this mod. (Please everyone remember to back up your files!) When 1.4 drops tomorrow, I'll start working on this mod from scratch. That will...
  4. Rcki

You can test it if you want to, I don't see why it wouldn't work.
  5. Rcki

Sorry for being absent for a while, but here is a quick patch: (Sorry for taking so long) Fixed all the recipes. (Finally using RecipeGroups instead of having multiple recipes per item) Sorry for the delays, dealing with something IRL rn... I have no plans on making a mod about mobile stuff...
  6. Rcki

Don't over hype it! Its just a classic expert mode buff (Skeletron, EoC and other pre hardmode bosses). Don't worry tho, he is hard AF to beat in expert :o.
  7. Rcki

"The goodies" :P. I have been messing around with Ocram's AI in expert mode. Rn I'm playing through the game with my friend, we are testing if expert Ocram is balanced before I ship out the update.
  8. Rcki

I'm currently working on the next update and I have fixed all the recipes (Now using RecipeGroups instead of having multiple recipes per item). This was a much needed change. Before I ship out the update, I'll do some more work tomorrow. So expect to see a new update tomorrow. :)
  9. Rcki

Well, thats what the wiki says. From my testing, it didn't do anything against NPC's. It did work against players tho. I mean, I'm not an artist my self, so I'd be a bad judge. All I can say that they are miles better than anything I could do, so yeah. :p
  10. Rcki

xd Turkor and Lepus, the two bosses I hate. For reals, I'm super busy again (sorry for no updates) and I'll finish the expert mode Ocram before I'll jump onto mobile content. ^^
  11. Rcki

Standalone [1.3] tModLoader - A Modding API

Nvm I already found out how.
  12. Rcki

How did one get those vanity items? I had completely forgotten about them!
  13. Rcki

I will add him an expert drop, don't worry. However, I'll not make it a "class" specific one. I'll also give him a whole AI overhaul in expert mode >:). Thanks man! I've been really active because I have some free time away from school rn. Before making a mobile exclusive mod, I'll give Ocram...
  14. Rcki

Yeah? What about it?
  15. Rcki

Thanks man! I'm really proud of this mod. About the mobile exclusives, I'll repeat what I have already said to multiple people: "If I ever will port the mobile content, that'll be a different mod. I never really liked that stuff (they didn't fit in to the game at all), but I'll have to see."
Back
Top Bottom