Recent content by ReaperTsaku

1. R

tModLoader Metroid Mod

that boss, yes. but none of the other mod bosses. and the way it's summoned is glitchy anyways
  2. R

tModLoader Metroid Mod

is there any chance of setting mechanisms that are triggered by wire to spawn bosses? that way they can surprise attack the way they do in game? idk if it's even possible, tbf
  3. R

tModLoader Elemental Hearts Mod

I'd be willing to help you make a wiki. I tried adding you on discord, but it didn't work.
  4. R

tModLoader Metroid Mod

I've been seeing reports from other users that he can be a tad buggy. So, I'm sorry to say, yes. He is bugged at the moment. A few temporary fixes until the creator has a chance to look into it is to reset the game, or just fight him post-Moon Lord with maxed out beams.
  5. R

tModLoader WireMod

make sure your main zoom and ui zoom are the same value
  6. R

tModLoader Metroid Mod

Honestly, missiles seems to be the only thing from the mod that works with destructible tiles other than enemies, but I am trying to find a way to make the different morph ball bomb types to work. If you are interested, I wouldn't mind starting a team for this. I might have to try moving over to...
  7. R

tModLoader Mod: Terraria-Smartblocks v0.0.0.3

What does the console do/how does it work?
  8. R

tModLoader Metroid Mod

I have a question about the code in this mod regarding the bombs. I am using destructible tiles with this mod, and it works great with most of the projectiles like missiles etc. but for whatever reason, all the different MB bombs aren't working with it. Would you know what I could do to fix this...
  9. R

tModLoader Protect Tools

is there anyway to get this mod to recognize tiles/walls from mods? I would like to make certain modded items protected
  10. R

tModLoader Split Screen Mod

So is anyone else having trouble running this mod? This is the only one I have running, and it just stops when I try to open my world at 'Found Server' Anyone else having this issue? Edit: Ok, so that glitch is caused by using tmodloader x64 bit, but now we are having a problem with any...
  11. R

Tool TerraCustom for 1.3

If I missed this, I'm sorry but I promise I did look. I am using the x64 bit version of TML but now I can't use TerraCustom. Is there any way I can use both?
  12. R

tModLoader MechTransfer - Item translocation and more...

Thank you so much for your quick reply. I understand your concerns and thank you for at least hearing me out. Looking forward to the next update.
  13. R

tModLoader MechTransfer - Item translocation and more...

Is there any chance you could restore the old "feature" of the inlet collecting hearts, stars, etc.? Maybe have it so we could toggle it and have it disabled by default?
Back
Top Bottom