Recent content by Rebel816

1. R

tModLoader The Spirit Mod!

Like he said, i was playing my world and then the update. It appears many things were 'commented out' including the 'artifact weapons' which were one of my favourite reasons to use Spirit mod. Sure it was a pain in the :red: to gather the materials to construct them but made it more satisfying to...
  2. R

Anyone having trouble with hoiking 1 tile items?

How do I disable the physics? All I see in the config.json for overhaul are hook physics and they are already off.
  3. R

Ty vm! Ill try that later today when I get a moment. I think i saw such a setting in the menus somewhere.
  4. R

It appears to be mod related. Overhaul and Tmod were updated recently but the hoiks worked fine without overhaul so go figure. Guess ill just have to deal cause i dont know who to speak to about the issue.
  5. R

Still cant get it to work properly even though I know I am doing it right. Ill try a fresh install tomorrow without mods to see if thats the reason.
  6. R

Ill check it out and let you know, thanks!
  7. R

Hmm... The world uploaded. I didnt think to try that.... The objects in question are the WoF grinder at the bottom and the star bridge at the top. Any help would be appreciated. Using terraria overhaul as well.
  8. R

How do I do that? It says it is too big or not an allowed extension. The pulses for one of them are set by a few different timers and has always worked in the past. The other is just to catch stars and has no pulses.
  9. R

Ever since I returned to this game this month, hoiks for 1 tiles items like stars or treasure bags have not worked properly and i am sure i have it done proper (not something you forget after extensive use over hundreds of hours). They move slowly in the intended direction for about 5 or 6 tiles...
Back
Top Bottom