Recent content by Red_Ranger

1. Red_Ranger

tModLoader Calamity Mod

Update: I was able to use shading on the sprite (kinda), but the sword is still bulky. I guess it's fine if it's more of a reference. I am rather proud of this since it is my first ever sprite and I didn't base the design off of any other sword (as in I didn't copy/paste another sword into Paint...
  2. Red_Ranger

tModLoader Calamity Mod

Lol its kinda meant to be OP. More of a weapon to take on SCal than anything else. Sorta like a version of the Exoblade where you don't have to aim as much and you can do more DPS against a fast-moving target. I guess the damage could be a bit lower. Also the Deathstar could also be named "THIS...
  3. Red_Ranger

tModLoader Calamity Mod

Here's some ideas, since I did a melee playthrough and I loved the Omniblade so much... btw Omniblade upgrades would be Rev only because otherwise it would be way too powerful. I would make sprites, but I have absolutely no idea how to do so. If someone could please let me know that would be...
  4. Red_Ranger

tModLoader The Thorium Mod

@Angel2357 You mentioned that the weapons that you can get after the Terra Scythe simply aren't that great, and the same issue goes with the armor. After Fallen Paladin, the damage and defense bonuses of the Celestial and Dreamweaver armor are way lower. Not even close. Also, if you are willing...
  5. Red_Ranger

Poison Pr!ckler is so powerful that I used it to beat Destroyer. 'Nuff said. I ended up using Blood Transfusion to take on the Twins and Prime. It's not a very high DPS weapon, but the lifesteal is insane for this point in the game. Would be nice if it had some extra special effect...
  6. Red_Ranger

tModLoader Calamity Mod

Also... I could use a bit of help with the Leviathan boss. I know it's supposed to be between Plantera and Golem, but I can never beat it until Post-ML. Any tips (I play Revengeance mode)?
  7. Red_Ranger

tModLoader Calamity Mod

Oh god that's a dirty reference! Not like I ever really get the Tax Collector tho lol
  8. Red_Ranger

tModLoader Calamity Mod

Lol I'm listening to it right now! This WILL be added in the next update right?
  9. Red_Ranger

tModLoader Calamity Mod

Yeah I actually say that the DoG summons "Another Worm Boss". No harm in bending the truth as long as you're not lying ;) And the source file for Bumblebirb is actually called "Bumble:red:". Without the censorship. I'm sorry but the mod is probably not getting more child-friendly... And I would...
  10. Red_Ranger

Now I've played through Bard and Healer class. As far as Bard is concerned, I have no issues with it and it is a fun addition to the game. Just waiting for the Post-Ragnarok tier of Bard stuff. I think it would be cool to have more "vocal" symphonic weapons, such as more stuff like the...
  11. Red_Ranger

In hindsight I was destroying Ragnarok because of the White Dwarf armor set bonus (throwing crits cause white dwarf thingies to appear that deal 10% of the enemy's full health). This set bonus should be nerfed so that people don't exploit it to destroy bosses.
  12. Red_Ranger

Played through the mod and beat Ragnarok today. I did the throwing class. I love the endgame throwing weapons - they're OP! Also - the Terrarium gear is a real grind to get, but it's SO worth it. The Hyper Knife especially shreds everything! Also - enraged Ragnarok needs to be buffed imo. If you...
  13. Red_Ranger

Do you know da way?

Do you know da way?
  14. Red_Ranger

tModLoader Calamity Mod

Okay... So yesterday I actually finished playing through the Calamity Mod's Revengeance bosses (not including Supreme Calamitas and THE LORDE, those are superbosses). I actually gave Daemon's Flame another try after seeing Leviathan use it against Doggo (Devourer of Gods), and I used it. It did...
  15. Red_Ranger

tModLoader Calamity Mod

UPDATE: DISCLAIMER: before you read this, keep in mind I am doing a bows only playthrough. Not as much of this applies to you if you are Melee/Mage/Summons/Throwing only. I am in post-ML now. I gotta say that the combo of the Malevolence bow (drop from Plaguebringer Goliath) and Plague Hive is a...
Back
Top Bottom