Recent content by RedArrow

1. RedArrow

Moon Lord is Cthulhu; Change my mind

Yes, it would change my mind if cthulhu was made into a boss.
  2. RedArrow

Moon Lord is Cthulhu; Change my mind

When you see them from a distance, moon lord and cthulhu are big baddies with evil plans for the world. But are they really one and the same? I say yes. Moon Lord summons true eyes of Cthulhu when you kill its eyes, and the bosses are brain of cthulhu and eye of cthulhu. Also, in the game lore...
  3. RedArrow

Switch Splitscreen Terraria Launches on Nintendo Switch

No duh. I've had them for at least 4 weeks
  4. RedArrow

Switch Splitscreen Terraria Launches on Nintendo Switch

When will 1.4 come to ipad because I really want to try out the Zenith.
  5. RedArrow

No Wood Boxes: A Building Guide

A good idea would be to hammer the edges to the slant so they look more modern, and more advanced.
  6. RedArrow

How to fight the wall of flesh in Expert Mode

If you want to kill the wall of flesh in expert mode, you should make a long platform; or about 300 to 1000 blocks long. Then, you get a weapon with area of effect damage to take care of the hungry and then get a high damage ranger weapon to kill the mouth and eyes. Or, if you are unsure, just...
  7. RedArrow

What would you do if Terraria became real?

I would start searching the world for bosses to battle so people would be alright and then I would build a fortress and research a way to fix the world. Then, I'd get bored and nuke the world and then live on the moon.
  8. RedArrow

Eazy Way To Kill The Moon Lord

To kill the moon lord on mobile easy, all you have to do is hide in a box with a bunch of healing items, and put the nurse on there. Then, you get a solar eruption and attack through the walls. Heal when necessary and you will have a huge chance to win with melee armour. If anybody has a better...
  9. RedArrow

Terraria State of the Game - August 2020

When will Mobile get 1.4? Because I we have everything to craft the zenith and I can't wait to unlock it.
Back
Top Bottom