Recent content by redbit123

1. R

Terraria: Twenty Million Strong & Counting!

this game took a good 1000 hours out of my life, and i regret none of it.
  2. R

Biomes & Nature Underworld, Snow, and ocean improvements

https://scratch.mit.edu/projects/14849804/#editor give this a gander for some sprite work(I've never made sprites in my life.) (its also a bit short on most mobs and such give it a bit more love.) (also try to avoid adding more stuff to biomes that already have been added upon by thorium or...
  3. R

tModLoader Alternate Dimensions

I can see this being incredibly useful from a server stand point, having 2 medium sized world with a tele item that you get from defeating the wall of flesh. the new dimension would be the one with hard mode activated while the old one stayed the same, this would allow time to pass in both and...
  4. R

tModLoader abluescarab's Mods

found wing slot had updated, gud stuff
  5. R

NPCs & Enemies Mechanical King slime

to be fair, i was't expecting a reply this early. I had't finished setting up his description nor drawing a second form.
  6. R

NPCs & Enemies Mechanical King slime

I drew this awhile ago as a possible boss for terraria. I wanted a Boss that has regrow-able tentacles of slime that blocks damage from ranged attacks. 4 different modes offensive, defensive, minion and rage. offensive- shoots spikes and uses slime tentacles to strike you down. Defensive-...
  7. R

Game Mechanics "Gravitation flips player" option for PCs

I would like it better if there was a screen flipping animation that makes the transition easier, not just annoying.
  8. R

Biomes & Nature When Hell Freezes Over- an Underworld alt

how bout his. when you defeat the wall of flesh, it switches to the ice biome. however if try to fight the wall of flesh again you get the woc instead converting it back to hell.
  9. R

If you could add anything into Terraria, what would it be?

A button that you can use the rod of discord without changing items.
  10. R

Why is Duke Fishron considered an Endgame Boss?

Edit: I think a video will do the job better than a few pics, This is me defeating duke fishron without a gravity potion with pre-plantera items. (the youtube video is uploading)
Back
Top Bottom