RedBox🏝️
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• cooking.jpg

Cooking something for y'all :D
    Might actually take at least one month, because I have to create Green Screen mod for Dead Cells. And it's my first time modding a game. I hope I'll finish the whole project, before 1.4.5 releases :dryadconfused:. Just I'mvery excited about upcoming crossover of two of my favourite games ^^
    Cosplays on Dead Cells characters: Servants, The Ghost and Tutorial Knight. I've made these, 'cause I'm so excited about 1.4.5! (Devs, pls add box head as vanity item, if you seeing this. I will be grateful 4ever)
    Cosplay Guards.png
    cosplay the ghost.png
    cosplay tut knight.png
    Lil' drawing I've done in memory of Leinfors. I'm not that good artist, but I wanted to give my respects to him, so I've drawn this in honor of Leinfors. "You were good son, real good. Maybe even the best" - Rick May (aka Soldier from TF2)
    CbsamWLZ2JU.jpg
    Capture 2023-02-15 20_34_57.png

Cosplay on Collector from Dead Cells. It may look blurry, because... Idk why, it just does. I'd be really thankful for some tips/advices on how to improve. As I wanna try myself in making different vanities. :p
    I've found another story I've written long ago. Its my version of Nymph history. Special thanks to Moo-Leon from Playdigious Discord server as he pointed on some grammatical mistakes. Hope you enjoy reading this short story ^^
    nymph story.jpg
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
Back
Top Bottom