Recent content by Reggie

1. Reggie

Standalone N Terraria Mod: RPG, Races, Classes, Quests, and other things.

Welp, that only means that ghosts have it too. Killed tons of slimes of all kinds to remve the giant sprites.
  2. Reggie

These are slimes. Different slimes and sometimes jellyfish. So ye, either you're wrong or ghosts go in the same section of enemies. Regularly, I would go in multiplayer, but mp has a bug with multistriking enemies and Destroyer along with Fishron become a 1-2 hit killing machines. Unbeatable.
  3. Reggie

Now a serious question: how do I switch off the modifiers? Can't nandle 'entire screen' enemies. It makes everything impossible. Simply can't see anything.
  4. Reggie

Means: Time to move on. Plantera and Fishron awair.
  5. Reggie

Was just asking >_> [End of flame]
  6. Reggie

Offtop: And how does one signs in for testing? Or do they pick randomly from forum/steam?
  7. Reggie

Darnit :(

Darnit :(
  8. Reggie

Yay! I'm younger again! Thanks!

Yay! I'm younger again! Thanks!
  9. Reggie

Ain't this all a big Open Beta?
  10. Reggie

Might be, but races and quests, for example, are the main features of almost any rpg game or setting, so it's unlikely.
  11. Reggie

Good to hear that. Gonna go try killing him in SP right now and will update the comment. He's as hard as in mp. Killing me in 2-3 hits. If I would be any other character, it'd be oneshot.
  12. Reggie

So, you guys tested Fishron yet?
  13. Reggie

It still is going to be great) I'm sure they will make something special for mod makers, because It's the last huge update and... well... Let people decide what to make next :D Steam workshop would be great...
  14. Reggie

Sorry to press it, I just explained my point of view. And yay for the demons! My friend will finally be able to play without ctying in pain :D And fix the Raid difficulty, please, it's too easy compared to the amout of exp you get. Lvl 92 in less than an hour and instant lvl 130 during goblin...
Back
Top Bottom