Recent content by REGIFISHY

1. REGIFISHY

Will you be there to face what comes next?

It's a nugget of turmoil. Edit: My bad, it's a fiery nugget of turmoil.
  2. REGIFISHY

PC 1.3.1 Release Date!

Well, the image didn't used to bother me. Key word: used. Now I'm genuinely upset while watching it.
  3. REGIFISHY

Terraria: Otherworld Terraria: Otherworld - An Update

You have just provided me with the pinnacle of Baking Music... Also, I wonder if the hallow will make its way into this, I also wonder if its alternate biome will debut in Otherworld first...
  4. REGIFISHY

PC 2 problems in 1 thread: I don't think this is a normal crash... and Spiky Framerate

I've noted that some people have had a problem similar to the second, they, however either forgot to mention some aspects of it, or my version is significantly more baffling. Regardless, I figured I'd be as in-depth as possible (with both issues) and post my own version, seeing as how mine might...
  5. REGIFISHY

Official Twas the Day Before Terraria 1.3....

I just realized something... I haven't played this since the update that added the Pumpkin Moon. I'm going to have a TON more stuff to do than what's in this update... Yay.
  6. REGIFISHY

Must be option B then. PSA: When requesting that Loki does something time related, list it in hours, minutes, seconds, and milliseconds, lest "A couple of minutes" turn into 47.5.:p
  7. REGIFISHY

I think the post was supposed to launch today, not yesterday at 3:00 P.M. (PDT). Either that, or Loki's interpretation of the phrase "a few" radically differs from that of most people. I was confused when I read it as well.
  8. REGIFISHY

Nothing wrong with that! :D Much like the implementation of a Hallow alt, I'm not even slightly against the idea...in actuality, I'm hoping the PC gamer stream runs into unexpected, cancellation inducing issues that would cause them to release it as consolation. (Which is far less realistic and...
  9. REGIFISHY

I agree; If they were doing an early release, it would have to be unleashed at a minimum of 8 P.M. EDT because that's when the final preview stream ends. If the update landed during a stream, everybody would jump ship to actually play it as opposed to watching someone else do it, unravel all of...
  10. REGIFISHY

Just because a few people were displeased by how the HERO stream (which was probably the first he'd ever done) turned out does not mean the entire community feels the same way. Saying the entire forum is awful because of three to seven users' opinions is like rating a movie 1 star for it having...
  11. REGIFISHY

PC 1.3 Changelog

They were literally just told their house wasn't complete... I have no explanation for their aloof nature, then.
  12. REGIFISHY

PC 1.3 Changelog

They are playing on expert for the first time, so the new AI explains the deaths, but yeah...the house bit is...you don't just forget that. Maybe they're being purposely terrible to avoid excessive spoiling?
  13. REGIFISHY

PC 1.3 Changelog

From the brief segment of the active stream I saw (the insufferable, sub-human degenerates that made up 90% of the chat made me want to retreat to a more civilized location) I can confirm that there's a tree icon to represent the features of the world. If your world is a corrupt world, half the...
  14. REGIFISHY

PC 1.3 Changelog

Considering I'm actually posting to the forums and directly replying to people, I'd say the world ending is likelier than the addition of a hallow alt. :p I never thought of a shadow moon, but now see it as being a neat nod to the corruption. as for the Wall of Shadow, I feel the same and am...
  15. REGIFISHY

PC 1.3 Changelog

I never knew such a thing was in order! That's incredibly exciting and definitely means I can change the "If" in "if the devs add a Hallow alt" to "when". Sort of contradicting my ideals with this but: It's the last update Red is working on, but not the last update. It seems very likely, yes...
Back
Top Bottom