Recent content by Regu1us the Forged

1. Regu1us the Forged

Items Swiss army knife: the ultimate in multi purpose tools!

Also, it would have no use as a grappling hook because you can just equip one in equipment and not have to have an item readied to use it.
  2. Regu1us the Forged

Currently working on Ethereal Mod!

Currently working on Ethereal Mod!
  3. Regu1us the Forged

Items Swiss army knife: the ultimate in multi purpose tools!

Did some sprites. I was thinking there could be some detector to decide which form to show when using (like pressing shift) so when you mine a block, it will show the pick, and when you chop down a tree, it will show the axe, and when you break a wall, it will show the hammer. Maybe there...
  4. Regu1us the Forged

tModLoader Help needed "[WIP] The Ethereal Mod"

Made an account, Username is Regu1us, email is [email protected] . Creative right?
  5. Regu1us the Forged

No, but I can make one. Username will probably be Regu1us.
  6. Regu1us the Forged

tModLoader Enderuim Remastered

Hello, I can do some spriting for the mod. Here are some of my previous sprites: https://drive.google.com/folderview?id=0B4tsK7OP8Ga7a1o3aHNEekNYQzA&usp=sharing I would enter each one as an image but they are 1x1 pixels instead of 2x2 and it's late and I'm tired. Thanks for your consideration...
  7. Regu1us the Forged

I'd be up for some spriting, but I am a student so I might not be very consistent. I am currently working on ideas for a mod that a friend and I would be developing, but this looks great so I might just help with this one. Here are some ideas we have for our potential mod, you can ignore the...
  8. Regu1us the Forged

Boss sprite for Calamity Mod Help!

Ooh I like that a lot better.
  9. Regu1us the Forged

Another mod request; simple global NPC enhancer

Yes, I think there needs to be some kind of in-between.
  10. Regu1us the Forged

tModLoader Class Based RPG Mod

I definitely think you should have a vanity piece for each class. Maybe you get it after defeating your first boss. Just brainstorming here. If you choose to add something like this, I would absolutely love to help with the sprites. This level of specialization is so fun!
  11. Regu1us the Forged

tModLoader Gemmania Mod!

Nice mod, I would suggest adding some more things to use gems for, such as a gem case decoration, or some gem vanity accessories.
  12. Regu1us the Forged

Boss sprite for Calamity Mod Help!

Now I don't have much experience with spriting, but for whoever works on this, I would suggest adding more highlights and deep shadows, as it seems a little flat right now. So I assume this is Mechanical Queen Bee? Cool!
  13. Regu1us the Forged

Looking to Build a Mod and Possibly Recruit a Mod Team

Thanks for the advice. It seems most programmers who know what they're doing use Windows anyway :)
  14. Regu1us the Forged

Any Way to Make Predetermined Hair Colors?

I don't know exactly how hair sprites work, but I assume that it starts as a grayscale image, then gets overlaid with the selected color. If this is true, is there any way to make a hair sprite with a specific color built in? Like if I wanted my hair to be brown with a green streak in it, would...
  15. Regu1us the Forged

Blocks & Decoration Mechanism Overhaul: Automation and Factories

What if it activated wires connected to it? Then you could have better organized loot, where a bunch of loot from a bunch of different sources all goes down one conveyor belt, and when each item goes past the Item Scanner programmed to it, it activates an actuator that deactivates the conveyor...
Back
Top Bottom