Recent content by Rejix

1. Rejix

Ask me anything, I think

How precisely do I ask you a question? Is it possible for it to be anything? OR IS IT EVERYTHING? I'm not sure, you see, if I ask you anything, there's a chance I won't get anything, I probably won't get a genuine response, so if I ask you anything, which I doubt I can, would you respond to...
  2. Rejix

Should i try master mode? Its not that hard really , i think its easy.

Maybe some individuals have more difficult things than others, thus master could be a piece of cake compared to others, but master is still a step up from expert, it's not that different but it's still entertaining I assume.
  3. Rejix

I haven't been on the forums in months, so hey everyone! I guess the best thing I can do is sit...

I haven't been on the forums in months, so hey everyone! I guess the best thing I can do is sit here and help people or read, which is fairly boring.
  4. Rejix

tModLoader Ty's Yoyo Redux - A yoyo expansion mod

You should create a new world, experiment with new experiences!
  5. Rejix

So i decided to download terraria

Not going to lie, this is hilarious. You were all excited and requested questions from people, and then it didn't launch, lol. Best of luck with it. Sincerest condolences.
  6. Rejix

If You Could Add An Achievement To Terraria, What Would It Be?

"Who would do such a thing?" - I'd create an achievement requiring you to delete all of your rarest things in the game (including mods), because I'm a cruel person.
  7. Rejix

tModLoader Ty's Yoyo Redux - A yoyo expansion mod

This is incredible, I'm speechless, I'm already in love with yoyo's in vanilla and you just made yoyo's even better, Cheers.
  8. Rejix

PC Anyone wants free pumpkin moon items

Although I'm not surprised, I've done this many times with the last prism, not flexing or anything, only saying you can easily get this yourself, you know? But, hey, thanks for being there for others, cheers.
  9. Rejix

Psychologist office. What is your most traumatic Terraria experience

I spawned in with a slime staff once, but I was too much of a noob to realize how rare it was, so I trashed it, not to mention trashing my rod of discord for no reason.
  10. Rejix

Should i try master mode? Its not that hard really , i think its easy.

Expert is difficult; why do you think it's called "expert"? Unless you're a complete legend, I wouldn't believe master mode is "not that difficult" at first glance; trust me, it's more difficult than you think.
  11. Rejix

hi

hi
  12. Rejix

Plantera Summoning Item

Yeah, but keep in mind that was my first ever comment on something, I'm new to this platform, and I haven't learned anything from it, so thanks for the advice again.
  13. Rejix

Frustrating Things

The Thief - I was searching for someone to play with on Discord, forums, or somewhere else. As a result, I did, and we got into a Discord call to set up our world with the proper settings or whatever. The person I was playing with kept asking for the zenith, and being the generous person that I...
  14. Rejix

listen red Terraria one last thing that we need. Changing from expert to master mode. etc.

It seems a little excessive; it's a cool idea with some thought put into it, but why? "You can adjust the difficulty with suspicious apps." - What shady software? - "It will almost certainly bug something and sound like cheating." (You'd have no idea whether it'd bug anything or not unless it...
Top Bottom