Recent content by Rejn

1. Rejn

**REPORTED** Minimap Border & Health and Mana Styles reset on their own

It happened several times already, last time was today after updating to 1.4.0.5, previous times were rather long ago, during first days of 1.4, correlation to hotfixes is probable in my opinion.
  2. Rejn

Nummy’s Imaginarium!

Nice ones~ I like ideas and details `:)
  3. Rejn

Minas Tirith

Looks totally amazing~
  4. Rejn

Game Mechanics (Sprites) Reforge Overhaul

Sounds nice, support~ :)
  5. Rejn

PC 1.3 Achievement Suggestions!

I respect devs but sad truth is that they probably came up with achievements by themselves and took maybe 2-3 ideas from this thread. It's a pity because there were a lot of good ones.
  6. Rejn

Official Beta Testers Applications

I'm so sad right now. I always wanted to be a beta tester in terraria but I'm too busy to play anything recently `:(
  7. Rejn

Game Mechanics Caged animals

Imagine the nice noise of placing all caged animals in one place, I'm definitely supporting~
  8. Rejn

Official The TCF 1st Anniversary Contest!

My tale of terror is that I mistook the deadline date and realised 3 days before it, but I had some free time only last day `:sigh: I wanted to make my entry with simple animation but I had to give up on that idea. And so things wouldn't be too easy, during drawing last panel my pressure driver...
  9. Rejn

Blocks & Decoration Poles, hang those banners with style! [with sprites]

Yet another support for your idea~ `:)
  10. Rejn

Blocks & Decoration [Sprites] Signs+

Full support~! More items variations = more building freedom `:)
  11. Rejn

Game Mechanics Plastic Surgery: A way to change skin tone & eye color

Sounds reasonable, support~ `:)
  12. Rejn

Venomalix' Vanity Lair

I like it, especially the Terminus one `:) My only tip is: like in Terminus try to not limiting yourself to just one colour~
  13. Rejn

Game Mechanics Locking Chests: improving the chest GUI

Removing this mechanic would be unfair to people who find it useful, I know it's your opinion but as you mention a good solution would be ability to choose in options whether you want it or not. But as it could not work well on multi servers I think solution presented in this thread is good for...
  14. Rejn

Rulick's Builds Moeum

I see~ But you made a very good use of it `:D
Back
Top Bottom