Recent content by Rekalty

1. Rekalty

Ay, run into one or two familiar faces so far :)

Ay, run into one or two familiar faces so far :)
  2. Rekalty

I pretty much just joined to poke Ghostar. But seeing old acquaintances was a welcome addition.

I pretty much just joined to poke Ghostar. But seeing old acquaintances was a welcome addition.
  3. Rekalty

Woah, what a coincident, I remember you too! It's going fine, can't complain. How's about you?

Woah, what a coincident, I remember you too! It's going fine, can't complain. How's about you?
  4. Rekalty

Thank you :) Didn't know she joined, I'll have to go bug her. Cya and have a good one!

Thank you :) Didn't know she joined, I'll have to go bug her. Cya and have a good one!
  5. Rekalty

Yeah, though I still visit the forums once in a while, and retain a few mod privileges and I'm...

Yeah, though I still visit the forums once in a while, and retain a few mod privileges and I'm still a mod on their IRC.
  6. Rekalty

That's correct, was a mod there for quite a while.

That's correct, was a mod there for quite a while.
  7. Rekalty

Thank you, stranger.

Thank you, stranger.
  8. Rekalty

And you as well! was certain I had a profile here, turns out I had not, figured I might as well :)

And you as well! was certain I had a profile here, turns out I had not, figured I might as well :)
  9. Rekalty

What's all this then!

What's all this then!
Back
Top Bottom