Ren_Ambrose
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• I don't get how someone can make a mental connection of "Terrorism = Good for my religion". I just... Don't see how that connection happens
    king40606
    king40606
    Reading their holy texts like it is and following that is what they do. It's awful, but they will always exist. All we can do is hope.
    CraftedNightmare Here!
    CraftedNightmare Here!
    It's easy to understand if you're the person who's enforcing the terrorism. Everyone has different beliefs. But some has the guts to judge them, or worse: destroy those who think different
    Crablegs10
    Crablegs10
    When your country brainwashes you into believing your Religion is your whole purpose in life, people go to the extreme just to show this.

There's a movie called "Not without my Daughter" that shows a good example of this type of religious sacrifice.
    Got the Roy DLC for Smash 4 yesterday. Absolutely love how he plays now.
    TheQuietBisharp
    TheQuietBisharp
    Eh, you're way late on this. Thing is I'm competent with Roy with little practice with him, which leads me to believe he's just good.
    Ren_Ambrose
    Ren_Ambrose
    Yeah, it took a little waiting to save up for an eshop card, so it's no wonder why I'm late on this. I see nerfs in our boy's future though.
    TheQuietBisharp
    TheQuietBisharp
    You got that last sentence right there. I'll just go back to my Lucas and Bowser game, yo.
    Any snack food is a single serving if you try hard enough
    Ren_Ambrose
    Ren_Ambrose
    In all seriousness I think it's good to have a balance. Like if you have 2K hours logged in steam total? That's fine if you've got a lot of games and whatnot or if you're a youtuber or something. But if you've got 2K hours logged in just one game, something should probably change.
    Kyouko Tsukino
    Kyouko Tsukino
    Gaming monogamy is something I will never understand.
    Ren_Ambrose
    Ren_Ambrose
    Yeah, I mean if it's something like Minecraft or Terraria I can kinda see why, what with all the updates and the randomly generated content, but after like 1000 hours it just seems like it'd be ridiculously boring. Except multiplayer, that's always fun
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
Back
Top Bottom