• For issues you find with the Switch and Console releases, please follow this link and give as much detail as possible. This is the speediest way to get info to Pipeworks and get a hotfix in the works.
  • For issues you find with the Mobile 1.3 update, please follow this link and give as much detail as possible. This is the speediest way to get info to DR Studios to look at your issue. Also, some troubleshooting hints here.

Recent content by RenRllySad

1. RenRllySad

Pixel Art Ren's Spriting Factory

Here i'll just dump my sprites, maybe take requests. I'm still learning the quirks of spriting so don't be too judgemental! These are set in order from when they were made, oldest to newest.
  2. RenRllySad

tModLoader [RoA] River of Aurora

Another update of some fun things
  3. RenRllySad

tModLoader Esper Class

I totally agree with you there as a mod developer, but references bring fun to the player when found. new chests on world gen isn't too hard if I recall properly. Take your time as it's a major WIP, but references can never hurt!
  4. RenRllySad

tModLoader Esper Class

Well, I think the Telekinesis Plasmid Bottle, could be an accessory. As in the game it introduces Telekinesis to the player, here it could increase the strength of the players Telekinesis power. For how to get it, you get it at the bottom of the ocean, as a legitimate reference, in a Rapture...
  5. RenRllySad

tModLoader Esper Class

I feel like this should be said... Bioshock reference plz
  6. RenRllySad

Sprites Making Hell a Little More Lively | Hardmode-Underworld Expansion

Making a mod that expands hell a bit, if you give me permission, I could throw some of these ideas in and make that mini boss real
  7. RenRllySad

Forum update! Included developers and a new spoiler of 2 new Ores!
  8. RenRllySad

tModLoader Toilet Paper Mod! COVID-19 Awareness Mod

so toilet paper is not only a weapon, but is a currency? bet
  9. RenRllySad

should it throw like chip shurikens?
  10. RenRllySad

I'll make this a full fledged meme mod for this purpose. Give ideas of anything that's being sold out, and i'll put em in here
  11. RenRllySad

Please do not judge the mod, I made it in 30 minutes for COVID-19 awareness. Yes it's a meme mod, please do not ask why I made it. Kind of answered those there. But all in all, please be safe out there ya'll. COVID-19 is becoming a problem and it's something to take serious.
  12. RenRllySad

Toilet Paper! Just a small mod that introduces Toilet Paper as a throwable weapon! This can be bought from the merchant! It's very expensive but its for the meme. This mod servers as a decent way to spread serious problems in the real world we strive away from here. Please remain safe during...
  13. RenRllySad

Version: 0.0 I think it's time to introduce a mod that has been in the works. Welcome to River of Aurora (Also will be known as RoA). This mod is a brand new content mod introducing a new biome! This mod is mostly centered around this new biome called, Aurora. This mod isn't like every other...
Top Bottom