Recent content by RestlessJungle

1. RestlessJungle

Casual Random Chitchat Thread

Yeah, I'm usually a fantasy nerd, (D&D, MTG, etc.), but when it comes to LEGO, Space, especially Mars Mission, will always be my favorite. Not a single Space theme since 2013 though, with LEGO Galaxy Squad.
  2. RestlessJungle

Am I the only one who remembers LEGO Mars Mission?
  3. RestlessJungle

Hey, you're welcome! `:D

Hey, you're welcome! `:D
  4. RestlessJungle

Yo wassup :dryadcool:

Yo wassup :dryadcool:
  5. RestlessJungle

Garfield is YES. LASAGNAAAAA!
  6. RestlessJungle

DO TERRARIA HAVE A REAL LORE?

Thanks. You see, I tend to have severe depression, so it's great to see support.
  7. RestlessJungle

DO TERRARIA HAVE A REAL LORE?

Oh, I'm sorry about that. (Man, I was really hoping I was walking on an entity when I was in the crimson.)
  8. RestlessJungle

What or Who introduced you to Terraria? and what's your favorite thing about Terraria?

Oh, she does. She's been playing video games quite a bit since she started playing Final Fantasy VII in 1997.
  9. RestlessJungle

What or Who introduced you to Terraria? and what's your favorite thing about Terraria?

My MOTHER, of all people, was the one who introduced it to me on the day it came out. My favorite thing about Terraria is the fact that even though the updates are few, ALL the updates have quality. As for my mother's her favorite thing is the fact that, unlike most video games, NPCs can fight back.
  10. RestlessJungle

HOLY SMOKES you posted this on the 9th anniversary of the game! `:happy:

11. RestlessJungle

12. RestlessJungle

Yeah... Plantera's my fav boss, and post-plantera, pre-golem is my favorite stage in the game...

Yeah... Plantera's my fav boss, and post-plantera, pre-golem is my favorite stage in the game. `:happy:
Back
Top Bottom