Recent content by RetroApo

1. RetroApo

Terraria State of the Game - August 2021

Will it be possible to reset achievements on console version?
  2. RetroApo

Terraria State of the Game - July 2021

@Loki Since I don't think I got the answer one month ago, I would like to ask you again. Will I be able to change this: To this:
  3. RetroApo

Terraria State of the Game - June 2021

@Loki Can I change this: To this? If it is possible, can you also tell me where the bossbar is located, please?
  4. RetroApo

Terraria State of the Game - May 2021

Thank you very much for the clarification you provided @Loki :) My concerns are mostly about the UI which, in the recent preview videos, look like it was outright taken from mobile, that's why I asked you that question. This was also affected through my personal experience with the other...
  5. RetroApo

@Loki It is really a simple question. Did DR Studios make Terraria for mobile devices work on consoles? Or was 1.4 content added to the version developed earlier by Pipeworks?
  6. RetroApo

@Loki Can you confirm or deny that consoles will receive ported Mobile Terraria?
  7. RetroApo

Terraria State of the Game - December 2020

I'm happy that console UI looks much better than the one from November. :)
  8. RetroApo

Terraria State of the Game - November 2020

After thinking about it for a while... Is there an update for Terraria Console or Terraria 1.4 Mobile ported for consoles with UI/controls tweaks?
  9. RetroApo

Yup and it confirms what's bothering me right now. It's like this: [ICON] 10:31 PM [ICON] Overcast And what we will potentially have after the update: 10:31 PM [ICON] Overcast [ICON]
  10. RetroApo

The selected item doesn't have a display name above the inventory slots, its location (moved to be almost at the very top left of the screen) suggest that it will be somewhere else or not at all. The next one are the small buff icons (around 50% smaller than the current ones). The icons for...
  11. RetroApo

Oh wow this new UI for consoles looks terrible compared to what's now. Hopefully this will change or be optional. Also will the upcoming update inculude features from 1.4.1? If not, why?
Back
Top Bottom