Recent content by ReusableLime20

1. ReusableLime20

Yeah, it's beautiful here. We moved to Sicily, the little island under the boot. Driving is...

Yeah, it's beautiful here. We moved to Sicily, the little island under the boot. Driving is really crazy here though. The traffic laws are pretty much just suggestions, you won't get arrested unless you get in a wreck.
  2. ReusableLime20

Italy. The internet's not so great here, and sometimes the power goes out completely for no...

Italy. The internet's not so great here, and sometimes the power goes out completely for no reason. I think what I'll do is just set aside a day in the week to check this forum, so that way I still have time for other things.
  3. ReusableLime20

the word. It isn't anything political, just a few questions. Please comment here if anything...

the word. It isn't anything political, just a few questions. Please comment here if anything goes wrong/you took it. Thanks! Here's the link: https://www.surveymonkey.com/r/F5JNL53
  4. ReusableLime20

Can anyone who sees this take this poll I made? I need results for my Political Science class...

Can anyone who sees this take this poll I made? I need results for my Political Science class, and this was the best way to spread...(1/2)
  5. ReusableLime20

It was great! Sorry I took so long to get back to you guys. The reason it took so long is...

It was great! Sorry I took so long to get back to you guys. The reason it took so long is because it was an international move, (My dad is in the military).
  6. ReusableLime20

To those of you who know me, I'm slowly coming back here, as my move has almost been concluded...

To those of you who know me, I'm slowly coming back here, as my move has almost been concluded. (My family is still negotiating for a house)
  7. ReusableLime20

Hey! I'm going to slowly become more active on here, just watch in the following months.

Hey! I'm going to slowly become more active on here, just watch in the following months.
  8. ReusableLime20

The Last Post Wins!

Hey just want to say I haven't left, but @Huzbubber_Tum was right a few pages ago. I'm moving and still don't have all my stuff with me, and I'm spending time with some family, so I won't be on nearly as often.
  9. ReusableLime20

Heyo! Sorry I've been offline for so long, but I didn't have my good laptop with me.

Heyo! Sorry I've been offline for so long, but I didn't have my good laptop with me.
  10. ReusableLime20

The Last Post Wins!

I was here for the Borf origin @Huzbubber_Tum.
  11. ReusableLime20

The Last Post Wins!

Sorry I haven't replied in a while, I was spending my last few days where I live at camp with my friends, and I had no internet connection.
  12. ReusableLime20

Rate the above users avatar

I'm not into you that much. Ha! 8/10
  13. ReusableLime20

How well-known is the person above you?

29/13 5/10
  14. ReusableLime20

The Last Post Wins!

NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO! RUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUN!
Back
Top Bottom