Recent content by RevanChrist

1. RevanChrist

Terraria 1.3: Xbox One Submission Approved! Launches Monday, February 5th!

I've been having a similar one. Except it happens to character models and walls. I'll move and my character disappears and if I stop he reappears
  2. RevanChrist

Xbox One Submitted Friday - PS4 Fixes Out 1.23.18!!!

Converting worlds now. Can't wait. Anyone run into anything unexpected that I should look out for?
  3. RevanChrist

And the countdown starts. I work nights so I have no choice but to pull an all nighter lol
  4. RevanChrist

Hey Loki, just wanted to extend my gratitude for trying to give us information about the update in a timely manner. You and the rest of the mods here do an amazing job. So from me to you thank you.
  5. RevanChrist

Well I don't blame them for being a bit extra on the scrutiny . I mean they just had the game pulled from submission and resubmitted. It's why the PS4 went through so quick. If the PS4 was pulled them Sony would have also taken extra time to look at it. But I'm also in agreement with some other...
  6. RevanChrist

Finally gives me a reason to download the new Xbox one console update lol, been holding out on it for a while now. Btw about know the file size for the update I don't know anyone who plays it on ps4
  7. RevanChrist

Status Update on Additional PS4 Hotfixes & Xbox One Release

Thank you, as frustrating as waiting for this update is, that kind of attitude is not acceptable.
  8. RevanChrist

Status Update on Additional PS4 Hotfixes & Xbox One Release

Because a lot of people don't want to start from the beginning. Most console players have been preparing multiple toons and worlds just for the update. That's like asking someone to stop playing wow on PC for a console version (if they were to make one) but they have to make a new account to do...
  9. RevanChrist

Terraria 1.3 PS4 Hotfixes Released + Plan Moving Forward

So any news on whether 1.3 is going to come out for XB1 as is, with a patch behind it or are they going to incorporate the patch into the release?
  10. RevanChrist

Console Terraria Console 1.3 Update: Playstation 4 Submitted, Xbox One Soon!

Actually, if you have been keeping up with the forum, this is the whole point of the rewrite. To make future updates more quickly applied to console. That way it doesn't take 2 years for 1.3.1
  11. RevanChrist

Console Terraria Console 1.3 Update: Playstation 4 Submitted, Xbox One Soon!

I really liked the little announcement they made in their YouTube channel I've not played 1.3 for PC so I can't wait to take a swing at the Moon Lord. To the devs and crew at Pipeworks, I would like to say thank you for the hard work you guys have put in. I know I'm not the only one in the...
  12. RevanChrist

Console 1.3: A Progress Update on the Road to Certification

I've been playing Ark. Can't wait till the update. Gonna be all over it when it releases
  13. RevanChrist

Console Console 1.3 - An Update on Timing

True. I can go to the wiki and type in the date April 14th 2018. Don't trust a wiki page. It can have false information and lead to broken friendships.
Back
Top Bottom